Nice To Meet You

Madison's POV

It's been an hour since Austin has been talking to Ms.Monterey on the phone. I was kind of getting annoyed. How was I supposed to do my home work if all you heard was Austin's laughs and chuckles filling the house?! I sigh as I slam my binder closed. "Well someone's not in the mood" I hear Austin say from behind me. 'Now he gets off the phone?! After an hour and a half?!"

I turn around on the stool to face him. "I'm not." "But why?... Wait, does this have to do with Ms.-" "please, don't say her name." He smirks as he walks up to me. "So this is about Ms.Monterey. Don't worry Baby... I'm all yours" Austin starts to leave tiny kisses along my jaw until he reaches my neck. "All yours" he whispers again, his hot breathe hitting against my skin.

He picks me up off the stool and places me on the kitchen counter. I wrap my arms around his neck and smash my lips to his. His big hands roam under my shirt as mine pull at the ends of his soft, brown curly hair. "Mmm that feels nice" he moans against my lips as I continue to pull his hair. Into the kiss, he licks my bottom lip for entrance. I gladly let him in to explore my mouth with his minty one.

As he explores, my hands explore to the bottom of his t-shirt. I grab a hand full in each hand and pull it off him to reveal his beautiful 6 pack. I throw his shirt across the kitchen to land on the microwave. I look at his abs and place my hands on them. I slowly rub my hands up and down, making Austin groan into my mouth.

"Baby, Your Getting me really excited" he mumbles in my lips making me giggle. He pulls away and looks to look me in the eyes. He licks his lip slowly, turning me on as he takes my shirt off of me. "Baby, I'm gonna make you feel so-" Austin says but gets cut off from my phone ringing. I sigh as I take my phone out. "MOMSTERS🐻" written across the screen. Austin chuckles when he sees the name. "Don't judge" I say before answering it.

"Hey mom!" I say happily through the phone "hey sweet heart! Where are you?" "Um I'm at Lauren's" "oh well come home! I got back earlier. I just missed my princess" I laugh through the phone. "Okay mom. Love you." "Love you too sweetie" and with that, I hang up.

I look up at Austin to see him staring at me as he bites his lip. "So, where were we?" He says coming up to me but I place my hand on his chest. "Not today babe. My mother just called. She came home early and wants me to go home to spend time with her" "shit" I hear him mumble under his breathe, making me burst out laughing. "But, I promise you... Someday" I smile and peck his lips. I get off the counter to grab my shirt to place it back on. I place my books into my bag and sling it over my shoulder. "See you tomorrow?" He asks, walking me to the door." See you tomorrow" "maybe see you tomorrow will be our always" I just laugh as I walk out the door "bye idiot" "bye Maddie!! Love you! I shake my head with a chuckle as I press the elevator door open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom?!" I yell, once I enter the house. "In the kitchen! Come quick, I want you to meet someone!!" I take my bag and shoes off and place them next to the front door. Reaching the kitchen, I see my mother talking to a women as they drink coffee "hey Maddie!" My mother says, bringing me into a hug. The women just stare at us with a smile. My mom pulls a way from our hug and tells me to take a seat. I do as she says

"So Madison, your wondering who this might be" my mother says, placing a hand on her shoulder. 'Oh god... I hope she's not gonna tell me that's her girlfriend' I just nod my head. "Well, this is your teacher Me.Mahone's mother Michele." "It's really nice to meet you Madison" Holy...Shitzels.