"Im gonna kick his ass"

Madisons POV

(Not edited)

"Because you guys are seeing Eachother!" Lauren yells, interrupting me from finishing my sentence. I turn to look at Austin. Both of us had wide eyes. "Lauren... What makes you think I'm seeing my very own student?" Austin says, crossing his arms. "Well for starters Mr.Mahone, what teacher has a student in there home? What teacher stands shirtless in front of a student? Most of all... What teacher HAS A STUDENT OVER?!" "Lauren you said that already..." I mumble. She just gives me a death glare.

"You know, what you two are doing is very sick! You can go to jail for this Mr.Mahone!" Austin just keeps his head down "And as for you Madison... You know how your mother is. She'll make sure to move so far away... You will Never get to see him" hearing that made me shrivel up "Your just lucky I won't tell." Me and Austin look up at her with a surprised face. "Why wouldn't you?" I asked, still shocked of what she said. "Because Madison... good friends don't do anything you did" I just look at her with a guilty look.

I feel bad. Knowing I have been lying to her, knowing I have been ditching her to see Austin, knowing I wasn't being a good friend... She still managed to be a good friend. For me. "Lauren I-" "Just leave it okay? It's over with. Here's your pizza Mr.mahone" Lauren shoves the pizza box to Austin's bare chest and runs down the hall.

I can't believe it. Knowing I might of lost one of the greatest friendship I've ever had. It hurts. 'You know this wasn't right from the start' 'You made this happen' 'This is all your fault' "Madison?" Austin says, making me Shake my thoughts away. "Y-Yea?" "I said, would you like a slice?" "Actually, no. Um I'm not hungry. You know what, I'm just gonna go home. It's getting late anyways." "Okay do you need a ride h-" "no. I'll call a taxi" he just nods his head as he plays with the pizza box. "Okay then. Come, let me walk you to the door. Oh, and don't forget your jacket. It's cold out"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty Soon, Monday finally came. I got up out of bed and did my every day routine. After Doing that, I walk to my closet to put on my "PINK" sweat pants, a pink knitted sweater and my grey Uggs. I grab my bag, phone and wallet and head downstairs to leave for school.

My mother still wasn't home. She would be here tomorrow. Reaching the bottom of the steps, I walk to the front door and open it to see Lauren's car out front. I pull the door closed and lock it. I then start to walk to Lauren's car, confused of why she was parked in front of my house. "Hey" she says quietly. "Hey. Not to be rude or anything but, why are you here?" "To do when I do everyday. Pick you up." "But I thought you were-" she cuts me off. "Yes. I was mad but your my friend. I can't stay mad at you forever. Now, hop in" I just smile at her as I open the car door. I hop in and throw my bag in the back seat. With that, she's of down the road.

"You know Lauren, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for ditching you, lying and most of all not being there for you. I'm really upset about this. I just want us to be the same way we used to be. Can we make that happen?" She looks over at me for a second to give me a smile. "Of course! Forgive and forget!" I just smile back at her. I'm happy we solved this out. "Oh and by the way, Mr.Mahone owes me 18.75 you know, for the pizza" I just giggle as I say "I'll make sure to tell him" pretty soon we reach the school. Lauren parks the car and we walk into the school building. When we reach our lockers, Lauren speaks. "What's it like being "a thing" with Mr.Mahone anyways?" "I'll just say this for now. He can't cook" we both laugh at the comment. "Ladies, laughing at me not knowing how to cook, may earn you detention" we both turn around to see Austin with a smirk on his face. Me and Lauren look at each other. "This is crazy!" I just laugh at Lauren as Austin walks away. "GET TO CLASS MS.CLAIRE AND MS.JENSEN !" Austin yells across the hall way. "I swear in gonna kick his ass" I say, shutting my locker door.