'Dont waste your breath'

Austin's POV

"Cut your shit. What's with those texts?" "Excuse me? What texts?" She really thinks I'm playing with her.

"Why are you threatening Madison. Didn't I tell you to stay away?" I was beyond furious. "Yes, you did, which is why I am. Have you seen me around?" "Mary, I've had enough of this! I know it's you!"

"And how can you prove this?" She questions, leaning against the door frame with a smirk. "Let me see your phone" she looks at me as she bites her cheek "alright"

disappearing into the small looking apartment, she reappears with an iPhone in her hand.

"Your not gonna find anything Austin. Even if it was me, wouldn't you think I would be more smart enough to use a different phone? Maybe block my number as well?" Mary says as I look at all her messages. Nothing. There was not one single text to Madison's phone.

I sigh, placing the phone back into her hands. "I'm doing what you told me to do and that was staying away. Besides, I don't want anything to do with you or your little tramp you call your girlfriend. I have other things to do"

clenching my jaw, I rest my fists into my pockets. I swear, if she wasn't a girl, I would of had her knocked out. "The only tramp here is you considering you like to sleep with everyone" her eyes become wide.

"Yeah, I heard about how you get around" "get out" she says sternly as I stand their smirking "just remember, do not knock down the mop. People may know your fucking the principle in the janitors closet" "OUT!" She yells, shoving me out her home shutting the door behind.

Well, if it's not her....who is it?

•••

Madison's POV

"Hey baby" I say through the phone as I continue my homework on my bed
"It's not her" is all he says, making me frown "what are you talking about?"

"Mary, I went to give her a visit and-" "you went to visit her?!" I say, clearly annoyed "not that kind of visit Madison!" I sigh, rubbing my forehead "I'm sorry"

"I just visited her to see if she was the one who was sending the texts" "is this why you dropped me off so early?" I question, sitting up on my bed.

"Yes. I just wanted it to stop but..." "But what?" "It's not her" this had me really shocked.

"Then if it's not her, who is it?" "I don't know Maddie, don't you think if I knew, I would be approaching them as of right now?" "True" I whisper, biting my lip clearly scared.

"I just don't want you to get in trouble Austin" "I'm not princes. This I why I'm going to continue finding out who's threatening you" I sigh, looking at the clock above my desk.

"It's getting late. My mom can walk in anytime. I'll call you first thing tomorrow morning okay?"
"Okay baby. I love you, get some rest. I know you maybe stressed" I smile "okay. Goodnight Austin. I love you too"

Hanging up, I throw my phone to the other side of my bed. As I was about to go back to finishing my homework, my phone buzzes.

'Ah look, Mr.Boyfriend helping out...you will never know who I am. Don't waste your breathe, bitch'