'Your Worst Nightmare'

Madison's POV

It was 8th period finally and I was making my way over to history class. I really just wanted to go home and sleep due to my last period. I swear, the old man can seriously want someone to kill!

The second the late bell rang, I stepped into the room. Walking to the back of the class, I take a seat and slam my head on my arm that was resting on the desk. I wanted to just pass out right there.

I seriously regretted switching my history class.

•••

"Can I use the bathroom?" I call out to the teacher, getting his attention "of course. Take the hall pass" I smile in victory as I grab the pass and rush out the class.

I decided to roam the halls instead of hanging in an area where it contains bathroom stalls. Making a left around the 2nd floor, I pass Austin's class to see some female teacher teaching. My eyebrows scrunch in confusion. 'I know he was here. I was with him this morning'

Taking my phone out, I quickly call him.
"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" Was the first thing he said
"Aww babe it's great to talk to you too. I'm doing fantastic, thanks for asking" he just chuckles making me smile
"I'm sorry I'll try again...hello baby girl" "that's better" I say, continuing to roam the halls.

"Whats up?" He asks as I make my way to the 3rd floor "well I called because I seen some lady teaching your class. I just wanted to know where you were"

"I had a meeting. I was going to tell you I would be leaving early during your lunch period but you were talking to Matthew. I didn't want to but in or anything" "oh" was all I said

"Do you want me to pick you up after school? My meetings already done. Maybe we can go grab something to eat as well"

"I love the way you think Mahone"
"Alright princess, back to class! I'll pick you up later. I love you" I smile as I open the stair case door to the 2nd floor "love you too babe"

•••

It was finally the end of school. I quickly grab my things and rush out the class room. I didn't have time to stop and talk to Matt and Lauren so I would just text them later.

Reaching the exit door of the school, I push it open to come in contact with the sunny sky. I place my hand over my eyes due to the brightness.

Quickly running down the steps, I start to walk to the usual spot I meet Austin at. He couldn't pick me up in front of the school, obviously.

Continuing my route, I spot his car as he leans up against it, smoking.
"I told you to stop, didn't I?" I say, grabbing the cigarette and throwing it onto the floor.

"Aww baby, it's nice to see you too" he says, mocking me from before. I just roll my eyes
"How was school?" He questions, pulling me closer to him by the waist. We didn't have to worry who would see us. No one passes here since it's a dead end.

"Tiring. I just wanted it to be over so I could be with you" he smiles, planting a kiss on my forehead. "Well, here I am" I giggle, grabbing his face in my hands to press my lips against his.

As our lips continue to move in sync, Austin's hands slowly run down to the back of my thighs. Picking me up, he places me on the hood of his car, never once pulling away.

He makes his way in between my legs as my fingers come through his soft, curly brown hair. This continues until my phone rings. "Really? Someone has to bother you right now?!" He groans making me laugh. Pulling out my phone from my back pocket, I look to see a text from an unknown number.

'You think Austin and you will be a secret forever...just watch'
My heart stopped...

"Baby girl, you okay?" Austin asks clearly concerned as to why I look like I've seen a ghost. I just ignore him and quickly text back to the creep.

'Who are you?' A minute later
'your worst nightmare'

"Baby?..." "I-I'm fine" I say, quickly putting on a fake smile

I am...or so I think I am

•••
Sorry I couldn't post this chapter yesterday. Something in my family kinda happened so it was bad timing :/ I promise you guys, I will update more often. Well, try lol

Twitter- @MaHarmonyMendes
Instagram- @RockingAroundClark