Somebody I Used To Know

Madison's POV

I couldn't think. I couldn't move. He cheated. He cheated on our anniversary. He broke my heart to a million pieces. I knew dating him was a mistake! I knew it all along! I slam his bedroom door shut and make my way downstairs.

"Madison wait!" I hear his voice from upstairs but I continue to walk, ignoring his ass. Reaching his living room, I grab my coat and head to the door. As I go to reach the door knob, I get pulled back and spun around. "Madison, it's not what it-" before he can finish his stupid ass sentence, I slap him across his face. Hard. So hard, my hand print could be seen on his cheek. He groans in pain as he holds onto his cheek. He looks up at me with sympathetic eyes.

"I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT AUSTIN! I DONT! I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD ACTUALLY DO THIS TO ME! I ESPECIALLY COULDN'T BELIEVE YOU DID IT ON OUR ANNIVERSARY!" His eyes go wide when his mouth hangs open. '...He also forgot our anniversary' tears pour out of my eyes making my vision blurry. "To think to were my everything! To even think I was with you! To even think I was I love with you!" I couldn't take it no longer.

Feeling so weak, I fall onto the wooden floor and crawl up into a ball. I place my head in my hands and let all my anger,and sadness leave out my body. "Madison, please baby I love to with all my heart." I pick up my head out of my hands. I start to laugh uncontrollably, making austin confused. "BULL SHIT! IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULDN'T BE FUCKING THAT OLD HAG THATS IN YOUR ROOM! I HATE YOU AUSTIN! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! WERE OVER! I CANT BELIEVE I EVER LOVED A DICK HEAD LIKE YOU!" I get up from the floor and rush into the kitchen, Austin following me behind. I grab the cold Chinese food and throw it on Austin. He gasps as I take the lo mien and rush upstairs into his room.

Busting his bedroom door open, I throw the sautéed lo mien at the old hag Austin was screwing with behind my back. "YOU CAN TAKE THAT LO MIEN AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR OLD SAGGY ASS YOU WHORE!" I throw the container on to the floor and run back down stairs. Passing the kitchen, I see Austin picking Chinese food off of him.

"I'm leaving. Never talk to me or look at me in the school hallways. I hate you Austin Carter Mahone." Pretty soon, Slutty Marie comes downstairs. Face pure red. "Have fun with this ass hole. By the way Marie, Slut, Ms.Monterey whatever the fuck your name is... I was fucking Austin way before you came into the picture." I flick my finger at them, place my coat on and walk out his door.

'He was the one I only needed. Now he's just somebody I used to know.'

THERES YOUR 3 CHAPTERS PINE APPLE BABIES!!!

Ig- RockingAroundClark