'Between Our Relationship'

Madison's POV

The texts were non stop. The creep would continue to send me threat texts yet, nothing would happen.

I decided that this person was just playing a joke on us but honestly, I don't know what to believe.

"Want to do something after school or are you gonna be busy with Mr.hotstuff?" Lauren questions as we walk to our lockers to grab our stuff for the day. "We can hang out. I feel like we haven't like we used to" well, it was mostly my fault we haven't been. I've just been so busy with Austin.

"Great! How about...chipotle after school? I really need a burrito" laughing, I nod my head. "Sounds like a plan"

Reaching the lockers, I place my bag on the floor to get my locker opened. Jiggling with the lock, the locker opens making a bunch of mini printed pictures fall from it.

"What are those?" Lauren asks as I bend down to get a closer look at them "oh my god" I whisper, my eyes popping out my sockets.

They were pictures of me and Austin making out in his office.

"Lauren quick, help me collect these" I whisper shout, vigorously pushing the pictures together to make a pile. There was about fifty of them.

Lauren bends Down and picks a bunch up, ripping them apart and throwing them into the trash near the water fountain behind us.

"Would you mind telling me why there is about 100 of these pictures of you and Austin?!" She asks, grabbing more and ripping them apart. "Is this some kind of joke you and Austin play?"

Looking up at her I shake my head. "No, but it's a game someone is playing with me. A sick one too" "I don't get it" she says, still confused. "I'll tell you when were alone. Who knows, that creep can be around us right now, watching me struggle to rip each and everyone of these pictures"

We continued to do the same thing for a few more minutes, ripping and tossing away.
This goes to show me this wasn't a joke. This was serious.

••••

"So this just appeared in your locker?" Austin questions, holding one of the pictures I kept to show him "yea and not just one, try like fifty."
I was scared. This person was out to get me and Austin.

Austin's eyes widen "h-how they even get them-" he stutters out but I cut him off "I don't know but who ever this person is knows ways and I don't like it one bit" I say, pacing back and forth.

"What if someone seen those pictures that flew out of my damn locker?! What if another teacher saw Austin?! You can get in serious trouble! Maybe...maybe we should just stay away from each other for a little. Let everything-"

"No" Austin sternly says, grabbing my waist to pull me closer "I'm not keeping you away from me just because some fucking asshole likes to play a sick game. He, she, whoever the fuck this person is will not get in between our relationship!" "But Austin....this person already has" I whisper, looking I to his eyes.

Austin's jaw clenches as he lightly pushes himself off of me. He goes behind his desk, snatching his coat off his office chair.

"Where are you going?" I ask, confused. "I know it's her! It has to be her!" He shouts, slamming his fist onto his desk making me flinch "Austin, calm-" "No! I'm going to end this right fucking now! I'm going to her house and choking the bitch" he rushes to the door but I stop him.

"Your not going to choke Mary Austin!" "Fine, I'll knock her out then" I groan, pulling his arm more "your not hurting the women in any way. We don't have proof to know its her." "Oh we have enough!" I sigh, holding the bridge of my nose.

"Fine, you can go. But I'm coming with you" "Madison-" "No. God knows you might leave her house with her on the floor knocked out" "your probably right"

I just sigh and grab my bag.