Huge Mistake

Madison's POV

It's been a month since me and Austin have been together, which means...today is our one month anniversary!! I was waiting for this day to come! It's like one of the most important day in a relationship. Well, to me it is.

As I hold Chinese take out in my small hands, I place it onto the floor. I go under Austin's Olive colored mat from the front of his door and grab the spare key. I unlock his door and slide it back under the mat. I grab the Chinese food and head Into his kitchen after locking his door shut. I place the bag on the kitchen counter and take my jacket off revealing my red short dress. I thought we could you know... Have a little fun after dinner. ;)

I walk into the living room and place my jacket on the white couch. I go back to the kitchen and set the food up. Austin said he would be home by 9 due to having a meeting. He told me he would of picked me up but I wanted to surprise him. It was only 7 now which meant he would be home in 2 hours. For the 2 hours, I just decided to play in the game room he recently made in an empty room.

Austin's POV (first one BISHES!!)

'This is wrong. This is a mistake. This is betrayal.' I thought, leaving light kisses on Marie's neck. If your wondering who's Marie... it's Ms.Monterey I invited her over before Madison decided to come. We were just talking about school rules and BAM! This happened. 'This is really a bad idea' "mmm" Marie moans, grabbing onto my hair making me go wild. I start to suck on her sweet spot as I grip onto her ass. "Austin" she breaths out, as I slip my hand up her skirt. I pull out of her neck to stare into her blue eyes. 'Your dating Madison Austin!' 'You know this is wrong! Stop it!' 'Austin, you know you love Madison! Not Marie!' My mind kept saying. But the asshole that I am, didn't stop. I just connected out lips together as my hand works it's magic inside her skirt. 'Your truly a dick. Madison Will never forgive you'

Madison's POV

It's been passed 2 hours and still Austin hasn't been home. I sigh as I place the xbox controller on the football shaped bean bag. I get up off the couch and head out to the kitchen to wrap up the cold food. "You need to leave" I hear someone mumble from Austin's room. I just shook it off though, thinking it was just my imagination. "But why? Can't we just finish what we started?" Okay... Now I know I wasn't imagining.

I walk up the front of Austin's door and place my ear lightly on the door. "You have to go. My girlfriends gonna be here any minute. I'll see you tomorrow Marie" 'Austin was home all along?! And who the hell is Marie?!' I continue to listen. All I heard was the sound of people pacing back and forth. I wanted to barge in...but I was afraid what I was going to see.

Anything could of been happening behind that door which got me thinking 'Is Austin cheating on me?' Tears brim my eyes at the thought of Austin and this Marie chick doing something to break my heart into pieces. I just couldn't take it anymore! I barge into Austin's room to see Him shirtless as well as "Ms-Ms.Monterey?!" "Madison?!" 'Opening this door... Was a huge mistake!'

Ig- RockingAroundClark