Ch.29

Wow Mister Demetrio...

______________________

Darren Demetrio

It was Wednesday, stress was taking a toll on me and Juli was the only thing on my mind. I had been watching her from my iPad the past two days and was close to hopping on my jet to get back to her. She's cried multiple times and slept, just on this day.

I called my dad and told her she was on her way over for files. I knew this because I somewhat traced her call to her brother and somewhat told my father.

"She's leaving her house right now father." I spoke.

"Well I have some company over right now in a scandalous outfit. She won't be phased now will she?"

"As long as you keep the tramp in a room, she'll be fine. Just leave the documents in my room." I said.

"Okay figlio." he hung up. [Son]

I put the phone down and sighed. I had a interview with some trafficking agents to clear the Demetrio name from the buisness. I tightened my tie more and slipped on my dress shoes. The interview would take no time, and once it was over, I could check Juli from my cam.

I walked downstairs and went into my father's old office before joining the two men to talk about the buisness.

"Afternoon gentleman, American yes?" I asked. You have to make sure they fully understand english or else they'll get around what you said, and take advantage of your word.

"Umm, yes. I am Redwin and this is my co-partner Jones. We go by last names if you didn't notice already, just more professional." the scrawny man said.

"Okay, well, the reason I called you two hear is to speak on behalf of my father's trafficking agency." I said.

"Is your father dead? Why couldn't he be here on his own behalf?" Jones asked.

"He is in America taking care of more buisness, the thing is, he's ill and won't be able to look over the buisness anymore. He's told me that it was my judgement and option now." I lied.

Redwin opened a briefcase and pulled a few folders over.

"Quickly if you can men, I have to get back to some important needs." I said.

"Well first, in order for us to stop your father's; excuse me, your, buisness, we'd have to talk to our investors and find another way to get the same money that you earn on a yearly basis."

"And what's the big deal about investors?"

"Well, the thing is, they don't like the Demetrio name so it'll be harder to get out the buisness." Jones started. "I reccomend talking directly to them and giving it a few months."

"I don't have a few months, I need it done now!" I said.

"Sir we already told you that can't happen. Talk to your investors, then they'll figure something out. There aren't any promises. It's none of my buisness but is there a reason you can't wait?!"

"Because I've got buisness that needs to be taken care of immediately and this shit isn't helping." I said.

Jones got up as did Redwin. "Sir, thanks for your time. We'll stay in contact."

They both left and closed the door as I threw a book at the wall. "FUCK!"

I got up and left the office and went to my own room to get my iPad. I took off my suit jaket and put my hand against the wall as I watched Juliana knock on my house door.