Ch.16

Darren Demetrio;

"Roll one, smoke one. When you live like this you're supposed to party. Roll one, smoke one. And we all just having fun."

// Song/Video on the side /

I heard Wiz Khalifa say through my car speakers. I threw my cigarette on the ground and headed into the student parking lot to start this Monday off. Cigarettes are just side habits; when I see one, of course I'm gonna pick one up and smoke it. I'm not a full-on smoker; maybe once every 3 weeks at the least. I felt like hell today in particular because I knew I would have to talk to Juli, especially when prom is next weekend. I found a decent spot and turned my car off just sitting.

I adjusted my rearview mirror, and good God, they aren't called rear view for anything. Juli knew exactly how to wear leggings. Half these twig bitches look sick trying to pull off clothing made for girls with curves. I felt my chin, feeling the light stuble. Made me feel like an animal when I didn't shave. I grabbed my backpack, got out the car, and locked my doors to walk into the school entrance, admiring Juliana's beautiful rear. I just want it now, I will take her against my car if I fucking have to and fuck the shit out of her. Or not because she's still a virgin.

I'll break them walls one day.

I walked in as the bell rang for the students to go to classes. Juliana split with Ginger as usual and walked towards our same first period. I'm happy she's going to it now because other students won't be here til' after the last bell, and I want to talk to my love. I wasn't going to say anything to her until she came to her senses, but I can't win in this case. I walked in the class after her and pointed us to sit in the back two seats. She looked at me, rolled her eyes, and turned away. To be honest, the only reason a woman should roll her eyes is when you give her the co*k so good, it gives her down syndrome.

"Baby look at me." I said in her ear while other students piled in the class. She still wouldn't. I put my hand on her thigh and squoze it gently to get her attention; which ended up with her crossing her legs. I shook my head and turned her chin to me making her look at me. "I'm fucking sorry okay? Stop being mad." I begged. She still hasn't said anything.

"I'm not really mad Darren." she responded. Wow, no lip!

"Then why haven't you talked to me the past few days. And why would you talk to another guy?"

"Because I'd figure you'd break up with me and I'd need to replace you."

"So you'd fucking call him the moment we break up?"

"Stop yelling class just started." she said facing the board and the teacher teaching.

I leaned over and whispered, "Meet me at G building in the guy's bathroom when lunch starts." I whispered keeping my eyes on the teacher. She waited a moment and then nodded, basically telling me to fuck off.

When lunch rolled around, I walked at a fast but calm rate to the bathrooms to get there before Juli and make sure no one was over here. These bathrooms weren't used at all, except for those couples that screwed everyday in them; today wouldn't be that day for them.

I looked at myself in the mirror and set my bag down waiting for Juliana. She came in about 3 minutes later and I told her to lock the bathroom door. Suprisingly, they lock it from the inside of the bathroom out; but wait, it'd be weird that way. Nevermind.

"Why'd you want to meet in here?" she said sitting her purse down and looking at herself in the mirror reapplying some makeup. I didn't even realize she wore it, guess it looked so natural on her and not like she was trying to paint her face over.

"Because I want to talk to you. Where we won't be interrupted, and we can be as loud as we want." I said leaning against the wall with paper towels. She turned back to me and it was silent for a few seconds. "I'm sorry. I am truly, desperately, and honestly sorry for trying to control you." I started. It hurt saying that because I'd never control Juliana but I tried to win this arguement. "I just want you to myself and I've told you that several times. Everyone else is put before our relationship Juli and I don't like that. The day I saw you in the picture at your house with that prick, I-I felt betrayed. We don't even have photos together to remember eachother. And when I see that picture that is on his Instagram, I feel angry."

She was quiet and fanned her eyes as if she was about to cry. "Baby no-" I started before she held her hand up. What is it with people telling me to wait and giving me the hand?

"I'm sorry Darren." she said simply walking to me and giving me a hug. I hugged her waist back and kissed from her hair to her forehead, forehead to her cheek, cheek to her lips. Our kiss was passionate with a bit of lust in it. The kiss made me want her more and more and I picked her up. Her hips just had to be around my waist, making me crave her more and more. I kissed my way to her neck and secretly left a few marks on it for everyone to know she fucking has me.

"I want you right now." she said. I had condoms in my backpack right now but I just couldn't.

"We can't-"

"Please Darren, I want you to be my first time." she said as her hips rolled against mine. As much as I want to feel her around me, I can't do it, not here at least.

"Baby, stop." I said pulling her off me and my growing erection. She looked at me so confused and heartbroken because she wanted me sexually. I smirked. "I'm sorry love, we can't do it in here. I want it to be special and memorable." I said.

She nodded understanding my point and came back to kiss my cheek and neck. I allowed her to kiss my neck and she damn sure knew how to fucking kiss. She stopped all of a sudden and looked at my neck and pants, smiling that cute ass smile. I looked in the mirror and saw she was smiling at the hickey that was now forming on the left side of my neck. She thinks that I really care what other peole say? She's still got me fucked up.

"At least mine's not as bad as yours." I winked. She looked in the mirror at the dark spots on her neck from the kisses, 4 to be exact. Two on each side.

"I can't go out like this. Darren what do I fucking do?!" she yelled at me.

"Just follow my lead when we get to lunch." I said picking up my backkpack and grabbing her hand to interlock. She got her bag and we walked on to lunch. I wrapped my arm around her neck hiding her neck with my arm and chest.

"Darren," she whispered as we walked to the lunch line. I looked down at her and she pointed to my crotch. I was even startled by how huge he got. And frankly, I'm proud. "Are you gonna fix that?"

"Are you?" I said back.

"Well at least hide it."

"I want the school to know my d*ck is bigger than all of theirs combined." I said smiling at the freshman in front of us who were eavesdropping.

"But it belongs to me, not the school." she winked. If I could take her right here, again I say, I would.

__________________________