Ch.20

[Bunch of POV's in this chappie guys!]

Prom Night*

Juliana Garrett

"I got it mom!" I yelled upstairs to my mother. We all were rushing to get ourselves ready, my brother and I mostly, for prom. Mom was dressing up to take pictures with us but we continued to get distractions. I had my hair done already and was about to put my dress on and do my makeup before the doorbell rang.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked the beautiful Latina girl standing in front of me. If I was correct, she was on her way to prom too.

"Darren told me he didn't tell you who I was. You know Renaldo, yah?" No. "I'm his date Antonia."

"And I'm Jared's date, Loretta." the shorter mixed girl spoke. I smiled wondering why the hell they were at my house when I was getting ready for the best night of my life. So Jared has another girlfriend?

"Anyway, we're here to do your makeup, let's go." they said pushing me into my home and making me lead them upstairs. Jared poked his head out of his room and spoke to Loretta before taking me to my bathroom. I was only going to put on some lipgloss, eyeliner, and mascara but these girls brought an entire bag full of makeup.

"Foundation you think?" Loretta asked Antonia. I looked between the two wondering what they were about to do to my face. Antonia nodded and they went to work on my face.

"Your ride is here!" my mother yelled from downstairs. The girls finished ten minutes later and I grabbed my clutch before going downstairs. Jared and the girls must've been downstairs already because I heard no noise upstairs. I walked down the steps slowly to see who I've been waiting to see all night, Darren Demetrio.

Everyone left the house except for Loretta and Jared so we could take pictures together. Darren's face lit up as I walked in front of him.

"Hi." I said.

"Umm, hi." he smiled.

"Ya'll are weird. Mom can we take these pictures so we won't be late to prom?" Jared interrupted causing us to feel embarassed. My mom happily got her expensive Nikon camera that she rarely used, and took probably over 100 photos in 4 minutes. After our pictures, we four went to join the others in the limo, and made our way to prom.

I sat next to Darren and snuggled into him.

"I love you." I said.

I heard no response and looked up at him in the dimly lit limousine. He stared at me deeply.

"What?" he asked.

"I said I love you Darren Demetrio." I smiled. His eyes traveled to my lips before his thumb came and tugged on it before kissing me completely. His kiss was so passionate and slow that it felt like we were the only ones in here. No outside problems, no drama in life, just me and him.

"The fuck you doing bro!" I heard Jared say while the others laughed. That moment you forget your brother is in the same space you're in with your boyfriend. Awk-ward.

"Hey, kiss your own girlfriend and let us be." Darren spoke before trying to kiss me again. I looked at Loretta who was looking down sadly and Jared shaking his head at us.

"I love you too princess." Darren whispered in my ear before kissing it. We got to where the prom's venue was in 20 minutes and watched how crowded it started to get. The venue was a giant building with pillars and a red carpet leading to the open 'doors'. You had to show your tickets and senior ID to get in; there was security everywhere. We literally got stares as people watched us exit the limo; the guys came out first before us girls did.