Ch.12

Juliana Garrett

I watched as Steffan was asleep on the couch. I was at one end and he was on the other sleeping. That chick came downstairs wearing one of Jared's shirts and I assume no underwear underneath it. She smiled at me and air humped trying to ask if we did something. I shook my head no and she shrugged going in the kitchen to get whatever.

What is wrong with me?

I just heard Darren out earlier and then I go behind his back and do this. I'm not disgusted with myself but I'm disgusted with my reaction. I let my mind go and went to sleep, stealing the blanket from Steffan.

_____________________

Steffan Wilkins

I woke up at around 5 AM; the usual I do to get ready for school but I guess Juliana gets up later than that. I got goosebumps because she took the blanket from me. I sat up and looked as she snored lightly; so cute. I feel as if she has a boyfriend because of the way she kissed me back. I mean, she kissed like it was her first kiss and was hesitant. I was playing around but my lips got attached and went for hers.

Even if she did have a boyfriend, I wouldn't be able to shake off my small crush on her. Like what girl with a boyfriend lets another guy kiss her and not protest? If she had a boyfriend, she wouldn't invite me over and let me sleep over. Hell, she wouldn't be on the same couch at me. Im just gonna assume she doesn't and let faith take me wherever it wants me to go. I grabbed my phone and took a picture with her while she slept and captioned it, 'She's a beaut <3' then posted it on my Instagram. I admired her gorgeous skin and decided on making breakfast. But I had to take a leak first. I finished my business, brushed my teeth, and splashed some water on my face to wake myself up. After all that, she was still sleeping like a child.

I rummaged through her fridge and pulled out some eggs, bacon, and went through some drawers to look for seasonings.

"Nahh bro you trying to rob us?!" a guy said trying to show off for his girl behind him. I laughed and put my finger to my lips to tell him to whisper, and directed my head to Juli on the couch still sleep. He gave me a weird look then left out the house with the girl who winked at me; just no. It was around 5:30 AM when I actually started cooking omelets for us. I put a few toppings in the mix and checked over my shoulder a few times to make sure she was asleep still. After I cooked both of them, I went by her side at around 5:45 waking her up.

"What?" she groaned turning her head away from me.

"Wake up Jewel, we have school today." I whispered.

"Fuck it."

"When and where?' I joked; I got a sleepy laugh from her and waited to see if she would get up. When she didn't and dozed back to sleep, I picked her up over my shoulder hearing her complain and dragged her through her house, to wake her up.

"Okay, I'm up, put me down." she groaned slapping my back.

"Not happening until you're completely awake." I said yawning myself. She pinched my butt making me stop and set her down. "What was that for?"

"I had to make sure you were awake too." she laughed. "Did you make food or something? I like food."

"Duhh, that's why I wanted you to get up." I smiled helping her up the stairs. I was following behind her until she made me wait outside the door while she closed it in my face. "LET MEE IIINNNNN!" I stretched my words.

"No, I'm taking a shower." she said back.

"Can I join you or nahh?"

"Nahh bitch but bring the food upstairs." she replied making me go back downstairs.

______________________

Juliana Garrett

I stepped out the shower after 10 minutes and debated on what to wear today at school. I chose a black skater skirt and a sleeveless blue shirt with my blue vans. Not bad for a early morning.

I changed then looked in the mirror to think what to do to my hair; messy bun it is. I took two hair ties and formed my messy creation then went to let Steffan in. He was laying by the door with his fork in the sky, and catching it when it came back down. I laughed at him and took my omelet from the other plate, sitting on my bed.

"Dude this is amazing! I didn't know boys were capable of cooking." I smiled. We had 35 minutes before the bell rang at school so we had enough time to get there.

"That's why I'm a man." he said doing the superman pose and sitting down. It was an awkwardly comfortable silence until he burst out laughing.

"What the hell is your problem?"

He pointed to a picture of me in 4th grade with barrettes in my hair and them in twist. I groaned from embarrassment and joined his laugh. After 10 minutes, we drove to school, where I parked across from Darren on purpose. I saw his figure sitting in his car and I got out as Steffan did too. Then guess who decided to get out the car too? My panty dropper himself, Darren fucking Demetrio.

"Juli, can we talk?" he asked walking behind me and getting a look from Steffan.

"I'll catch up with you Steff." I said as we shared a hug and he went on his way. "What's up?"

"Why are you mad again?"

"I'm not-"

"Well it seems like it. Juli you're my girlfriend; we're supposed to be the ones hugging eachother goodbye and making out all day." he said as we walked slowly to the school building from the parking lot. I laughed at him being sentimental.

"What?" he asked.

"I'm sorry you feel like that Darren. Maybe we could-" he kissed my lips. I kissed him back because even though we were a day apart from eachother, I still missed his presence and lips. But then I felt guilty and pulled away.

"What's wrong now Juliana?" he said getting frustrated.

"Nothing, I just think we should get to class before the bell rings." I covered up grabbing his hand and walking to the school buildings.

__________________________

Steffan Wilkins

I watched her kiss him. She lied to me. Well not technically, but she didn't tell me she had a boyfriend. In my mind, I feel bad because I kissed her last night. But in my heart, she just pulled a whore move right there. I walked to my class now feeling pissed. You know what? She's not gonna be happy anymore because that was an immature thing to do. She may be a year older than me but I know what's right and wrong.

I'm telling that guy we kissed yesterday; and I damn sure wasn't doing all the work.

___________________________