Ch.11

Outfit Juliana wears*
__________________

Darren Demetrio

"Mom you can't just leave us out of the blue." I spoke to my mother. She called me after so long to tell me that she's back in Florence to get away from my abusive 'father' and wants me to go back there to live with her. But I can't because I'm helping my father with his company; not that I want to. And Juliana is here, I can't just up and leave her no matter how mad we get at eachother. I got a text from her.

Can I come over to talk? -Baby <3

Yeah, be carefeul. -sender

I shut off my iPhone and pulled out my laptop. School was shit today because Juli didn't want to talk to me at all. If she wanted to be a baby about what I was telling her, I was gonna treat her like one. I went on my Facebook page and messaged a few friends from Italy I knew. One girl I remember named Valencia web-cammed me.

"Darren, mi manchi!" she spoke. (Darren, I miss you!)

"I miss you too-"

"Your mother really needs you out here Darren." she interrupted.

"Look if that's all you web-cammed me for, I don't want to hear it."

"Sei una figa!" she spat. (You're a pussy!)

"And you're a puttana but I don't say anything about it either." I hung up. (Bitch)

Downstairs -Baby <3

I moved my laptop to the side and stretched before walking downstairs to get my love. No one was home so I just had my briefs on; maybe she'll get an idea to do something. I opened the door and we greeted eachother with a 'hello' before I led her to my room. She sat on my bed and I joined her.

"So what did you have to talk about?" I asked putting my hands behind my head and laying down. I followed her eyes from my chest to Big D and then back to my eyes.

"Umm, I just want to talk more about what you know." she said.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, don't give me that Darren. I want us to at least not fight about it anymore after you tell me everything. If you know something about me, I want to know it too."

I sighed and sat up closing my laptop. I explained everything that I was told about her and her family to her while she connected all the pieces together. At the end, she was crying and I couldn't stop her from doing so.

"What are we gonna do when we graduate?" she cried. She was in my arms now and her hand just so happened to graze past my manhood. I shifted my body just incase he wanted to rise to attention.

"I mean, I don't plan on going to college. I just want us to stay together and work out. I feel like you're the one I want to marry after high school." I said snuggling us closer.

"Is that really how you feel?" she sniffled. I nodded and kissed her forehead.

"I just want you to be safe as long as we're together. If we get married after high school, I don't want you to do anything. I just want you all to myself-"

"You know that's not gonna work. If I consider marrying after highschool, I'm gonna get a job and earn myself some money. If that doesn't work for you, we don't need to even talk about it." she said turning away from me.

"What are you gonna do about your mother?" I asked stroking her hips with my hand.

"There's nothing I can do, I have to tell Jared-"