Ch.23

[ Mr. Darren Demetrio on top ;o ]

[ Key & Peele video up there ^ ]

Let's all take a moment to see what a handsome young man Darren Demetrio's character is. Why do I do this to ya'll, Lawwwd, that's a handsome man. So this video kind of reminded me the argument that Juliana and Darren will have in this chapter. I recommend watching it first but whatever floats your boat! Moment over, get to reading <3

______________

Darren Demetrio

"Get the hell off of me!" I told Alexia. I normally get attention from girl's like her, but I didn't need her to kiss me when my girlfriend was 10 feet away. I moved her off my lap, which she focefully crawled on, and got up with my backpack. I could barely move once Juliana and Ginger were right there in front of me. I knew Juliana was about to smack me, so I put my punch up to my left cheek, making her hit my hand.

"Nice try, il mio amore." I smirked. [my love].

"What the hell is your problem?!" she yelled to Alexia. I'd never lay a finger on a woman, but Alexia was merely a girl; she tempted me to stomp her ass out right there.

"I'm sorry, what's wrong?" Alexia faked to Juliana. If I didn't care about Juliana, I'd let her pounce on Alexia right now. But me being an amazing and handsome boyfriend to her, held her back; Alexia wasn't worth getting suspended over. Especially when it was the end of the year.

"Bitch, you're what's wrong. Stay off my boyfriend's lap and there won't be a problem between us." Juli said. I loved it when she got mad, showed a side of her I'd seen a minimum amount of. It was hot.

"You don't need to be name calling. What did I ever do to you?" Alexia began to falsely cry as her friends gave dirty looks to Juliana, sending her on edge.

"Let me at that child-" Juli said reaching for Alexia. I grabbed Juliana and hoisted her over my shoulder walking with both of our backpacks.

"I'm taking her to cool off." I said to Ginger who nodded and went to find Brandon I'm guessing.

I got Juliana's school ID out, along with mine, and showed them to the woman who excused us off campus for lunch. I walked us to my car and sat her on her feet.

"I can't stand you!" she said. She crossed her arms as I sat on the driver's side with my door open.

"Why is that Juliana?"

"Because if you weren't so attractive, she wouldn't be all on you."

"And we wouldn't be dating." I said back. I used my thumb and directed it to the backseat of the car, which she gladly got into. I got out the front and sat in the back with her. She was on one side, I was on the other.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really worried about Laura, and graduation and where I go to college." she said. She leaned her head back and put her hands in her lap.

"I told you to stop worrying. Remember, I'm always going to be here to take care of you." I said, stroking her neck with my fingers.

"I told you, I don't want you to take care of me Darren; I want to be my own person and not depend on someone. They always leave anyway." she mumbled. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her softly, but passionately. I wanted to avoid what she just said; I want to completely do everything for her. I don't want her upset that her mother left, I just want her to be happy.

I put my hands around her waist and pulled her in my lap, leaning back myself. I got dominance with our tongues over her and french kissed her. I layed on my back in my suprisingly wide car. I was over 6 feet and I still fit in this. Juli continued to kiss me as her body lie on mine. I held her waist to mine as our parts connected.

"I am not having sex in this car." she said out of breath.

"Who said we were having sex?" I said out of breath as well. I was feeling aroused but not as horny as I usually am by her.

"I just assumed since you got, bigger."

I smirked. I pulled her completely on top of me and hugged her tightly, cupping her ass. It was like no other, just perfect to me. I'ave felt many asses in my day, but hers, hers was remarkable.

"Why are you palming my butt?" she asked in my neck.

"Because it's mine."

"It's not attached to you." she said back. I smacked it hard and watched it jiggle for a few seconds in her leggings. "That hurt, you asshole!"

"Then tell me it's mine and I'll stop," I said hitting it again. Most girls wanted to be 90 pounds and did everything to get to that weight but Juli? She was perfect with whatever she did. She could eat all day long then go to the gym the next; that made me fall in love with her.

"I'm not admitting anything." she said laying her head on my chest. I smacked it again; she thought I was joking. She's also hot when she gives in to me; now I'm feeling horny. "Would you cut it out?"

"Admit that your ass is mine and we're good." I smiled. I smacked it again and she whinced.

"Then admit that your d*ck is mine." she said grasping it. I shifted a bit because of the blood rushing to it through my jeans.

"It's yours." I said quietly. She and I both knew that I didn't want just anyone to have my d*ck; she had to be special.

"That's not fair you gave in easily." she said letting go.

"Because we both know that I'd never cheat on you."

"So you're saying I'd cheat on you?" she said sitting up.

"Did I say that?" I asked. She blew out in frustration and got out the car with her bag. I ran my hand through my hair and got out, locking my doors after her. "Juliana stop walking."

"No!"

"What the fuck is wrong now Juliana?!" I yelled. She stopped in her place and turned to look at me. "We're arguing over petty shit. Are you pregnant or something? Are you on your period? Tell me what's the problem!"

"Nothing, no I'm not pregnant. I don't get my period in a few days, I'm fine. I just don't want you to leave me because so far, like I said before, everyone has. I'm over today already," she continued walking until her cell phone rang.

I walked slowly over to her and saw her drop her bag. I picked her bag up as she ended the call.

"What happened?" I asked.

"They found Laura in the woods dead."

________________________

Juliana Garrett

There were cameras and an ambulance and police cars along with the media outside of Laura's house. Luckily, we got to her house after school quick enough before the police could stop us from going inside. Darren was in the restroom, Ginger was bawling her eyes out next to me, and Laura's mother was outside talking to the police along with her step-dad and father.

I texted Jared to let him know that I was over Ms. James's house and that he could go home with whoever he said. My eyes burned so much, I had to fan them; though, I wasn't wearing makeup on my eyes. Brandon was making his way through all the police and cameras before he came through the front door. Darren grabbed my hand and led me to their kitchen so I could rant to him.

"I don't know why'd she kill herself." I cried in his chest. His scent was softer on my nose, letting me breathe it in.

"I'm wearing Labo Ylang 49," he said.

"What?"

"You're smelling my cologne; just thought you wanted to know what it was." he smiled down at me. I smiled weakly and continued to hug him tightly. I heard the front door close and turned to seem Ms. James walking in. Myself and Ginger went to go hug her and stood in one another's embrace.

"They say her body was three hours old. I could've saved her." she cried. I felt another teardrop escape when she said that. Who knew deep down inside, Laura was so broken. No one could really save her from herself.

_________________