Chapter 4

(Rewritten)

I woke up to the sound of my phone blaring my alarm. Today was Friday and I was honestly deciding to skip. My wolf has been annoying me all week, and when I ask her whats wrong, she doesn't reply. Although her excitement is really getting on my nerves. Slowly I peel the blanket off my body before standing up and heading to my washroom. I washed my face and did very light makeup before making my way to my walk in closet. I settled on a pair of black ripped jeans, with my adidas shoes and white baseball tee and went down to hopefully have breakfast.

Yet again my parents were in the kitchen and I was debating on just leaving without breakfast. "Skye I made waffles!" Rose said, catching my attention. All thoughts of not having breakfast flew out of my head and I practically ran towards the kitchen. "Waffles!" I yelled and grabbed 5 including the one on Rose's plate.

"Geez I know werewolves have big appetites but I swear you're half pig." Rose said glaring at me. "Oink oink bitch." I said before bitting into the waffle goodness.

Before I knew it I was making my way to my first period class. I entered the room and made my way to the back, sitting beside Anne. "Hi." She whispered. "Hey!" I said a bit louder. Why was she whispering? "I heard Blake Dusk was coming to your pack today. Are you scared?" She asked. "I don't know." I mumbled. "Should I be scared?" I asked curiously. "Yes! Girl yes you should. He's so ruthless and cold hearted. People say he doesn't have a mate, the goddess wouldn't give one to a soulless creature." She whispered having this crazed, yet scared look in her eyes.

"They could just be rumours." I stated in disbelief. Every werewolf has a mate no matter who they are. "You remember the war between the Blue Slight pack and that smaller pack in Wisconsin?" She asked. "Yeah obviously, it was horrible." I replied slowly. Nobody had survived in both packs, because another pack had come through and killed them all. Although I was sort of thankful for that, as horrible as that sounds. The war was making its way to my pack, until it had all of a sudden just ended due to the deaths of both packs. "Blake Dusk was behind all the killings." She said before turning around and facing the board. With that thought on my mind I shakily started to draw in my sketch book, blocking everyone, including the teacher out.

The ringing of the bell broke me out of my deep thoughts. Looking down at my book, I hadn't even realized what I was drawing. "Wow." Somebody whispered from beside me, reaching towards the drawing. Quickly I slammed my book shut and grabbed my bag before practically running out of the class. Had I really drawn that? I think I'm loosing my mind..

"Skye! Skye wait!" Anne called from behind me and I rushed inside the washroom. Taking a deep breath I went towards the sink and splashed some water on my face. Facing the mirror to fix my appearance a gasp left my lips and I turned around to face Anne. "How did you get in here so quietly?!" I asked my hand on my chest, she scared the living crap out of me. "Whats wrong?" She asked, ignoring my question. "No more running."

"I-I don't know. I just haven't felt like this before." I muttered. "What do you mean?" She asked confused. "My wolf is on edge, I feel like somethings going to happen and now with Blake Dusk coming, I'm scared. I don't want my pack to get hurt. But I'm also so confused. My wolf seems like shes excited and she's mute all of a sudden too." I said. "Maybe y-" she started to say but the emergency alarm started to suddenly ring. I jumped at the sound but quickly got into action and grabbed Anne's hand, pulling her out of the washroom. Surprisingly the hallways were bare but the alarm was still blaring. "Somebody probably just pulled the fire alarm!" She said yanking me back towards the bathroom. "Are you out of your mind?!" I yelled at her in disbelief. "It happens all the time." Anne said. Was this girl joking? Because right now didn't seem like the best time to joke.

I got a tight grip on her arm about to pull her out when the main doors of the school burst open. It seemed that we were the only ones in the school at this moment. "Get outside." a tall guy with power rolling off of him growled. "Who are you?" I asked, stepping away from the doors. Anne was frozen in her spot, until he pulled a gun on her. Tears immediately started to spill from her eyes and I pulled her behind me. He grabbed me by the neck, putting me in a choke lock and the cold metal was tightly shoved against my head. "Out." He growled towards Anne and walked out of the school with me still in his tight hold and Anne sobbing while walking in front of him.

Looking around I saw all students outside of the school, now looking at us. "Listen to what we say or one by one we will blow your brains." He said loudly. "Who do you think you are." I gasped out, still gripping his arm so tightly, I'm sure it started to bleed. Hulk man over here let out a humourless chuckle and loaded the gun. "Just shoot me, why are you stalling?" I muttered, my oxygen slowly going away.

"Skye!" Somebody yelled from the crowd. Rose pushed her way to the front and started to run towards me, but some men from beside the hulk dude pulled out guns. Most likely they were loaded with silver. Or maybe they weren't loaded at all. He looked caught off guard for some reason, which gave me an opportunity to escape. I grabbed the back handle of the gun and stepped to the side, twisting his wrist and pulling the gun away from his grip. A helpful technique i've known since I was a 14 year old girl.

Before I knew it he got his grip on the gun again and I struggled to take it back, his hand ended up on the trigger and a shot fired in the air causing some girls to scream and he shoved me towards the floor. "You stupid bitch." He muttered, aiming the gun at me. His thumb clicked down on the hammer of the gun and I could hear Rose crying. A delicious scent caught my attention just as I heard a gun go off.

Intense pain seared all the way down my arm and a scream left a couple of people. "Alpha is here." Hulk dude said turning away from me, while Rose ran towards me. "Back away. Let smart mouth suffer for a bit." He said blocking Rose's way. "She's my sister you pathetic piece of shit." Rose growled out pushing him and I shakily stood up. This scent was driving me crazy.

A loud growl caused us all to freeze up. We looked towards the noise, only to see the Alpha. Blake Dusk. His eyes scanned the crowd before locking on mine. My stomach erupted with butterflies and I felt my wolf pushing to shift, but I put all my energy into resisting. His cold eyes narrowed on me and I felt as if he could see right through me. "Away now Gamma." He roared. This caused the hulk dude to immediately step away from...me?

Mate. My wolf said simply as if I wasn't mated to a heartless man.
----
This is rewritten but I'll let you guys leave your opinions here from the old version!

How are you guys liking the rewritten parts? Comment please!

Team Skye or team Blake?

1327 words!