Chapter 37: Not the best wakeup call... :'(

Hey everybody! Sorry for late updates! Anyway here is chapter 37! WOOT! WOOT!

(Sorry had to much sugar) :p

$$&@$&@$&@&&&&$&&$&&

Chapter 37: Not the best wakeup call :'(

I groaned and rolled over to face Blake, but he wasn't there.

I rolled over towards the other side, which ended up on me falling off the bed.

"Oww." I groaned, lying down on my back.

Suddenly I heard a bellow of laughter.

I turned my head slightly and saw Blake on the floor; laughing his head off.

"Yah, yah! Laugh all you want retard!" I yelled, while standing up and heading into the washroom. I purposely stepped on Blake's stomach on the way.

He was still laughing, which caused his rock hard stomach to rumble and for me to fall directly on top of him.

Blake stopped laughing and then looked at me.

"Nice of you to join me babe! He said while giving me a kiss on the lips; causing me to blush.

I rolled my eyes and got off of him. "Anyway I'm going to take a shower!" I stated while standing up and heading to the bathroom, grabbing clothes on the way.

Although before I could close the door, Blake's voice stopped me.

"Okay! I'm joining you!" he stated cheerfully while standing up.

"Hell to the no!" I yelled while slamming the door.

UGH! TEENAGE BOY'S HORMONES THESE DAYS!

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off. Luckily, I had gotten clothes before I came to the shower.

I quickly slipped on short- shorts and my Super women t- shirt.

I came out of the washroom and immediately followed the smell of bacon, into the kitchen.

Blake stood over the oven cooking bacon.

"I never knew you could cook!" I said, startling him.

"Neither did I, but I got help from something." he stated while moving over and there it was! On the counter was a IPad, playing a video on 'How to cook crispy bacon!'

"Only, you would watch a video on how to cook bacon." I said while shaking my head.

"Please, you will love 'Blake's Bacon!" he said while placing bacon in front of me with some eggs.

"Thanks!" I said then dag in.

"No problem babe." he replied while kissing my cheek.

"Anyway, I gotta go. My pack and I are really busy. So the house might be really empty." he said while slipping on his shades.

"Aw, that sucks!" I said while pouting childishly.

"Yes, it does." he said.

"Anyway, bye!" I said while standing up and slipping on my cardigan.

Blake was about to go out the door when his body stiffened and he turned around.

"Stay inside and DO NOT leave our house. If you do there WILL be consequences!" Blake's voice boomed through the empty hallway.

"Why?! I'll be bored to death!" I yelled back.

"It was not out to question! It was an order!" he stated then walked out the door, ruffly slamming it on the way.

I flinched at the impact of the metal and wood smacking together.

Ugh! He is suck an bipolar cocky mutt! Must be on his alpha period again.

I washed the dishes since the maids had a day off and was about to leave the kitchen when a soft hand landed on my forearm.

I swiftly turned around to come face to face with......

(I was gonna end the chapter here, but was like naaah! They deserve more!)

Rose. Rose, my twin, my sister, my best friend. Sorry correction! Ex- best friend.

"We need to talk." she stated/ pleaded.

"No, can do! I have got to um..um..clean the room." I lied.

"Psh, as if Blake would let you do that." she said while rolling her eyes.

Suddenly, I got a whiff of the air. It smelled like a mated she- wolf. Most of all it smelled like Rose's scent mixed with Tristan's.

Rose was a mated wolf.

"You have mated." I stated, while glaring at her mark.

"Yes, I have." she stated proudly.

"Nothing, to be proud about." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Yes there is!" she snapped.

"Okay, whatever just go ahead and tell me what you wanted to and stop wasting my time." I said with a bored tone.

I said Rose's fist clench and unclench about 3 times before she took a deep breath and continued.

"Look, Skye I'm absolutely sorry-" Rose started, but I cut her off.

"I don't want to hear it." I stated while heading out of the kitchen, but was once again stopped by Rose.

"Please, just listen! I was going through heat! I couldn't control my wolf and when you insulted Tristan, my wolf just snapped."

"So, you expect me to believe you!? It has been long gone since we got in that fight and you didn't come up to me and apologize, neither did you tell me you were so fucking 'deeply' in love

with Tristan! No you just told him that you loved him and then never thought about our sister code?"

"Please Skye! It was the heat! I promise!"

"So it took you this fricken long to apologize for your actions!?" I yelled back.

"It was the heat!" Rose tried again.

"Do you think I'm stupid?! You have to have some sexual intercourse with you're fucking mate to go into heat!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry but to be honest I did brake the sister code!"

"No shit Sherlock!" I yelled back.

"I'm sorry I couldn't apologize sooner! Once you got kidnapped I spazzed and cried my head out! I missed you so much! I wondered what would happen if my best friend left forever! I realized how stupid I was for trying to hide everything from you! I wanted to apologize sooner, but I was too scared." Rose said, tears leaking down her face.

"Scared of what?" I asked.

"Loosing you're friend ship, sister hood, love and most of all trust." she said crying.

"I'm sorry." I said tears spilling from my eyes as well.

She got a hopeful look in her eyes, but my next sentence just killed them.

"You have already lost all of those things." I stated, then ran up to my room.

This was seriously not the best wakeup call that I was looking for...

$$$$

OMG.OMG.OMG. SUCH A CHAPTER! FILLED WITH SO MANY DRAMA! So, who do you think is right in this argument?

Do they have a right to what they are both arguing about? What did all of you think about this chapter!