Chapter 31: The truth is uncovered

Hey...do you hate me? Please don't. I am EXTREMELY sorry. Yet again I have been extremely busy! Every time I'm like oh! I'll update! Then next thing you know I....don't. Anyway here is chapter 31! I hope y'all enjoy it and I have great news! I just turned 15 today! YAY! Oh and should I start a Niall Horan fan fiction since I adore him and he is just SMEXY and a total sweetheart (if your a fan then comment if you think I should do a fan fiction for 1D). Oh sorry, I'm doing it again! Anyway here is chapter 31.....FOR REALS!!!! :)

~Arianna!

Recap of chapter 30:

Blake's POV:

"Rose where's Skye?" I asked getting scared.

"I- I do-don't kn- know but there is a-a message on- on the mirror." She sobbed out.

Quickly me and Tristan turned towards the mirror.

What is wrote was; Your little mate is now going to be my beautiful princess. Good luck finding us Blake. Her dreams are now going to turn into a real life nightmare.

I think my heart skipped a beat.....Skye was gone....kidnapped.

I let out a fierce growl and scanned the room before calling on a big search party.

I will find you Skye....don't worry I'm coming.

Chapter 31: The truth is uncovered

Skye's POV:

Sore. Sore. Sore. That's all I felt. My whole body was numb.

I was chained to a wall my hands and legs attached.

Where was I again? Oh yah! I was teen-napped by a hot dude. But not as hot as Blake.

Gosh! Did I just say that! I think staying in this room has made me crazy!

Anyway, how long have I been chained to this wall. It had to be days that the mysterious man had showed his face. I have 4 meals a day and am treated surprisingly good! Well, other then being chained to a wall!

Although the days felt like weeks, the weeks felt like months and the months felt like years.

But I didn't care because I had this nagging voice in the back of my head saying; don't worry Blake will rescue us.

Seriously?! Why does everything have to lead to Blake; my mate, correction unwanted mate.

Suddenly I heard my wolfs vicious growl.

'SHUT IT SKYE! STOP ACTING LIKE A STUPID BITCH AND ACCEPT BLAKE, YOUR MATE.' My wolf yelled; causing me to get a headache.

'I don't need to follow faiths stupid choice.' I yelled back.

'Fine then just think about it. Blake is your mate. Your supposed to love him, cherish him and be happy WITH him. But...that's your choice, you could act all selfish and break Blake's heart and yours too. You may think that you don't like him but you are his mate and are connected to him some how. Also if you were with him right now...then I bet you wouldn't be in this situation.'

Wow. I guess it was true. I was a selfish and horrible mate. I don't deserve Blake and he actually followed me on this long journey wanting me to love him back. I have to make it up some how. The tears were now flowing from my eyes. I am such a bad mate....and worst of all I just realized it now.

I suddenly felt confident.

"Blake is coming." I whispered to myself.

Blake's POV:

"Alpha Blake, I have a few questions to ask." Jonah; my best investigator said.

"Yes, Jonah." I said nodding my head in his direction.

Skye has been gone for about 5 days now and I planned to get her back at by end of the week.

"Sorry alpha but could we talk in a more private place." He asked nervously.

"Yes." I said whiling standing up and motioning him to follow me into my study.

I shut the door and sat in my big chair.

"Go ahead."I said, wanting to hear what he has to say.

"We'll alpha...has Luna Skye had any nightmares these past few months?" He asked.

Skye? Had she? Let me think.

"Yah I think she did. Also, I think she had a encounter with a strange man. I don't know how he got in but I have been on edge since." I said honestly.

~*Flash back*~

"Skye!?" "Skye!" "Wake up!" I yelled waking up a shaking Skye.

She awoke gasping.

"Are you okay?!" I asked concern evident in voice.

"Its just......a nightmare." She whispered.

Okay, just a nightmare. Calm down Blake. She's alright. I repeated to myself since my wolf was on alert mode.

"Wanna tell what it's about?" I asked stroking her hair.

She stood up from the bed and was going to head to the washroom but then two steps later she got a look on her face which made her look like she was dizzy and exhausted.

Suddenly, she collapsed and I shot out of bed and caught her right on time in my arms.

"A-a-nightmare" were her last words.

~*END OF FLASHBACK*~

"Okay and when you went upstairs the day of Luna Skye's kidnapping, did you catch any unwanted scent?" Jonah asked again.

"No, only Skye's. But by the time I realized, her scent was very faint."

"They must have covered their scent."

"Exactly!" I said anger in my voice.

"Alpha do you have any rival alpha's?"

"Actually I only have one." I stated.

"Who?"

"Damon Vendriview." I said through clenched teeth.

I hate that little cunt. Just because I won over a piece of his land fair and square doesn't mean that he could just hate me.

He had planned A LOT of pathetic plans to attack my pack but of course failed.

He couldn't beat me, I was a strong pack.

1st strongest in America.

"Alpha we might need to sneak over to Damon's land and search for Luna. Sorry to say alpha but, I have a feeling that she was taken there."

"Me too." I said with clenched teeth.

"Alpha I must continue my work." He said standing up.

"Right." I said standing up too.

"But although I don't want to pressure you or anything. To be honest you must hurry. Damon is a very impatient alpha." He said.

"I know." I growled to him.

He looked scared.

'He's trying to help Blake.' My wolf said to me.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"It's okay alpha." He said giving me a warm smile and exiting the room.

I have to find Tristan and make a plan because Jonah was right.

Who knew what Damon could do.....

@@@@@@@@@@@

OMG! WHAT A MYSTERIOUS CHAPPIE! ANYWAY REMEMBER TO COMMENT, LIKE AND FAN!

Questions:

1) What do you think of this chappie?

2) Are you mad at me for not updating in almost a week and think that I'm being selfish? :/