Chapter 39: To many questions

Hiya! I WILL NOT BE ABLE THE UPDATE FROM TODAY TO ABOUT THE 4TH OF THIS MONTH. THERE ARE JUST SOME THINGS GOING ON. BUT NON THE LESS I HOPE ALL OF YOU FANCY THIS CHAPTER! I'M SOO SORRY!!!! ITS REALLY SHORT!~Sorry :(

^^^^^

Chapter 39: To many questions

"Skye." "Skye." "Skye." a voice kept whispering as they poked me in the stomach.

I grabbed the persons hand and twisted it, but not too hard.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Skye!" the person yelled out.

The person was Rose.

That little mutt....

"What!" i screamed in her face, out of anger.

Rose flinched back. I almost felt bad when she did that but didn't.

I don't care if she's scared. NOBODY and I mean NOBODY will disturb me in my sleep and get away with it! That includes Blake!

"I'm hungry." she stated with a floppy grin.

"Then get you're lazy @ss up and DO IT YOURSELF!" I yelled again while giving her my best glare.

"Don't sass me girl!" Rose yelled out.

Don't worry were just joking around! Sheesh! Are ya new to this bro?!

"Don't ya give me attitude!" i yelled back.

Rose rolled her eyes and stared at me.

I stared right back, and before i knew it we were having a full on stare contest. When, suddenly me and Rose burst into laughter.

"It feels great to have things back to normal." i admitted.

Rose gave me a small smile. "I agree."

"Anyway, lets go get you that breakfast." i said while getting out of bed.

"Okay, bring it here."

"I'm not going to bring it to you! Ya, fat baboon." i said while rolling my eyes and leaving out the door.

"What did you call me!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Do you have hearing problems?!" i yelled back.

Suddenly i was tackled to the floor, by the one and only Rose.

*Cue the applause*

"Ow!" i yelped out.

"What's going on?!" a voice boomed in the halls.

"This fatass tackled me to the floor." i said.

"Who are you calling fat, you ugly cow?!" Rose yelled back.

"Do not fight like this again!" Blake boomed in his alpha voice.

Rose got off of me and pretended to dust herself off.

"We were just joking." i stated while rolling my eyes.

"Dont give me attitude." Blake 'warned' me.

"I wasn't giving attitude." i corrected.

"There you go again!" he yelled while stepping towards me and getting a hold of my wrist. He pulled me to him as he growled in annoyance.

"What crawled up your ass this morning?" i mumbled quietly.

Although, i don't think it was that quiet since Rose let out a fit of giggles, Tristan chuckled and Blake growled at me.

"Fine I'm sorry, but me and Rose were going to have breakfast." i said while getting out of his hold and taking Rose's hand in mine.

"Then do it like a proper luna." Blake growled at me.

"Seriously what's wrong with you today?!" i yelled at him.

"Just go and have your breakfast, then go get dressed. Your getting presented tp the pack.

"What!" i shrieked.

"Number 1; no i am not getting presented to your damn pack. Number 2; tell me what's wrong!" i said.

"You don't have a say in this!"

"Then what do i have a say in?! Am i not luna." i said while making bunny ears on the word luna.

"Your to immature." Blake said while quietly muttering "its for your safety." i don't think Tristan and Rose heard what he said, but i sure did.

"What was that?" i asked.

"Nothing babe." he said before.

walking with tristan in his office.

Both of them seem pissed today. Tristan is a little tense, but Blake?! Lets just say the hulk has turned into my mate.

Anyway now i have 3 things to worry about! Great! Just great! (Note the sarcasm)

1) Getting presented to the pack.

2) Blake's annoying attitude.

3) What Blake meant when he said "its for your safety".

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

SOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE....I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER ! I KNOW ITS SHORT, BUT I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE. AGAIN I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!!! ;)