Chapter 33: Plan failure or success

Hello my precious wattpad lads! I'm sorry for some words that I might say and you might not understand. Because remember I told guys that I'm British and I use A LOT of slang. So much that my teachers get mad! So if all of you have any questions, don't forget to ask mates!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Recap of chapter 32:

"You could tell me." I said softly.

Suddenly she burst into tears.

"I'm abused." she whimpered out.

"Oh my god." I said while standing up from the makeup chair.

"By who?" I asked softly.

"Alpha damon."

"That bitch!" I yelled.

She stood shocked.

"Do you even like him?"

"Are you kidding me? I have been pretending to like him let alone love him since this morning." I said honestly.

"Please help me out of here. I hate this pack! Can I please join your pack?!" she rushed out.

"Of course!" I said while giving her a hug.

"But first we have to escape."

$$

Chapter 33: Plan failure or success

Today was the day that we were going to escape since of course the mating ceremony was tonight. Which means that I will have to have *you know what* with Damon the devil.

Yah I like it *Damon the Devil*.

Sophia and I had chatted while she finished up that stuff that she was supposed to do to me.

We both promised to escape tonight before Damon does the mating ceremony. He still thinks I'm under his 'spell' but all of you guys know that of course I'M NOT.

"I know. Then I will mate with her." I heard through the door.

"Shh sophia." I said putting my pointer finger against my lips.

She gave me a firm nod.

The only words that I could make out were; Mate, spell, hurt, and blake?

What do they want from Blake?

What did Blake do?

Do they want to kill him?

Are they using me for revenge?

Those few questions out of many were running though my head.

Suddenly I heard shuffling and footsteps coming towards the door I was leaning against.

"Quickly Skye!" Sophia whispered- yelled.

As fast as I could I jumped on the blue makeup chair and pretended to talk about some stupid stuff.

"I know right! Damon is sexy and all mine." I purred out, so Damon could hear.

"Well thank you very much." Damon said while coming over and giving me a kiss.

"Lets go to dinner and then....the mating ceremony." he said giving a wink at the end.

I smiled at him. I wish I didn't have to because after all I hate his stupid guts.

*1 horrible meal, 4 disgusting kisses and 3 awkward hugs later; I was finally heading to my room to freshen up and "dress sexy" (as Damon put it) for the mating ceremony. When in reality I was hella escaping!