Chapter 2

(Rewritten) Skye's pov

Sadly I reached school and was now parking my Maserati. A sigh left my lips as I looked into my rear view mirror, my unique grey blue eyes staring back at me. I really do not want to go in there..

"Maybe you'll find your mate" my moms words echoed, practically haunting me.

That's sort of the reason that I don't wanna go into the school. What if right when I step in he catches my scent and marks me in front of everyone. Even though this school is a werewolf school, I still wouldn't ever allow that... I really need to stop exaggerating the fuck out of my life.

A bell similar to the ones placed in malls rang. "Fuck the bell." I grumbled to myself. I grabbed my school bag from the passenger seat and got out of my car. The parking lot was mostly empty, just a few students lingering here and there. I quickly started making my way towards the school, not wanting to be wandering. Following the signs leading to the office, I couldn't help but admire the school, it was actually pretty big and nice. "How can I help you dear?" asked a lady from the secretary's desk when I stepped in."I need to pick up my schedule, I'm new." I replied.

"Name?" She asked. "Skye Rossica." I answered. "Here you are" she said a few moments later. The secretary handed me my schedule, which also included locker info. "Thank you." I said before stepping out of the office.

This time a high pitched bell rang and that is when I realized that I was late. On the first day. "Screw this honestly." I grumbled to myself.

I've never liked school.

It took me about 15 minutes to find my first class and before I knew it I was standing outside of a big blue door. Just great! How cliché! The new girl steps into her new class and everybody judges her.

Taking a deep breath I knocked on the door twice before I opened it up and walked in. Like expected every single pair of eyes looked up at me. I didn't make eye contact with any of the students, but instead made my way to the teacher. "Sorry I'm late, just a newbie." I said to the teacher. "Oh of course that's alright! Im Mrs Fritz and your name is?" She asked kindly. "Skye." I answered. "Class this is Skye, she is a new student so be welcoming. Skye you will sit beside Anne." She pointed towards a blonde girl who sent me a smile. Taking a seat beside the blond a thought crossed my mind.

Maybe my mate isn't in this school at all.

'Its just your first class don't get your hopes up' an annoying voice in the back of my head said.

About 75 minutes later the bell rung and I quickly stood up to pack my things. "Hey skye!" I heard somebody call from behind me. "Yea Anne?" I asked nicely. "I was wondering if you'd like to join my friends and I for lunch? I'd like to get to know you." "Um yea okay, thank you" I replied. She seemed nice enough.

We entered the cafe and the entire time there, Anne was talking about the types of activities and clubs this school has to offer. "Do you want to try out for anything?" She asked me. "Yea! For sure, if there are still spots open in clubs and stuff I'd love to join." I replied. "Do you like to dance?" Anne asked excitedly. "A lot." I simply said. I loved to dance, it was my secret hobby. "OMG." She screamed. "Try out with me please!" "Uh I don't know." I replied unsure. "All of my friends are lazy bums and don't have enthusiasm for anything! You and I both love to dance! So lets do it!" She said. Ehh what harm could be done? "Sure." I said with a smile and she blew my ears off with her screaming. "You are my best friend." She said with an excited grin.

Eventually we approached a table with 3 guys and 3 girls. "Hello uglies! This is my beautiful friend Skye." Anne chirped. Was she always this hyper? "Hi" I said with a small wave.

"Hi I'm Casey." Casey had short blond hair up to her shoulders with pale skin and green eyes and she seemed to be pretty tall. #modelstaus.

"Gabriella but call me Gaby." Gaby had pitch black wavy hair down to her mid back and light hazel eyes.

"Call me Nikki." Nikki had piercing red hair that reached her mid back and blue eyes with light tanned skin.

Soon the guys had introduced themselves. There was Caleb, Ashton and Mike. Michael was mates with Anne, Ashton was mates with Casey and Mike was mates with Nikki. Gaby also had a mate but he was a beta so didn't attend this school.

We all eventually got our food and sat down. Everyone in this group was strikingly good looking and funny, I was taking a liking to them all.

"So Skye do you have a mate?" Anne asked me. "Nope." I said simply. "Well we're a pretty big group in this area, he might be here." She said, as if reassuring me. Too bad I wasn't searching for my mate. Looking up from my food I gave Anne a smile "yea probably." I replied. Hopefully not.

After we ate and talked for a bit, the bell for second period rang. I said bye to everyone and made my way to my next boring class.

Finally my last class of the day had ended and it was now time for gym or what we call; wolf statistics. This class challenges everybody in many ways, testing their agility, cardio, muscular strength, stamina etc. We continue this right after second period until the end of the day.

"Alright ladies! Today we'll do some simple sparring to start us all off. Now to get into it, run me 10 laps! Go!" The coach yelled than blew her whistle.

This school wasn't too bad..

----

Hellooooo guys! Ive rewritten yet another chapter yay! Remember to comment your opinions and vote for my story! Thank you :)