Chapter 16: 'Oh yah?.....WATCH ME!!!!!'

Hey guys! please....PLEASE! Go and read my last authors note! And comment about Which one should be my NEW

Name on wattpad! :) oh and please read my note at the end of this chapter! It's important!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Recap of chapter 15:

He just turned around glared at me then went out of the room.

Rose just gave me a wink (meaning she has a plan) While Tristan gave me a look of pity.

Well now I'm stuck to the bed.....what to do........ What to do

Chapter 16: 'Oh yah?..... WATCH ME!'

I dont know how long I was sitting there but I think it was about 2 hours! Yep! To WHOLE mother Ducking (yah ducking)

Hours!

Most of all......The biggest problem of all........... :(

IM HUNGRY

YEP HUNGER THAT'S THE BIGGEST PROBLEM. NOT that I have a mad mate or anything like that but just hunger!

I am actually starting to think that Blake never really loved me. Like I mean if he did then where the fizzles (fizzles LOL :$

Then I head footsteps coming up the stairs and the smell of Blake hit my nose.

Oh it's him

I heard locks after locks being opened.

Then the jacka$$ stepped in.

I turned my head away from him. Yah buddy! The silent treatment!

"Skye"

*silence*

"Skye" he more like growled this time.

"you need to eat" he said through gritted teeth.

"just leave it there" I mumbled still not looking at him.

He just sighed then I heard footsteps.

Finally he's leaving!

But, unfortunately that thought didn't last long as I felt the bed dip.

"Skye....we need to talk"

"no shit" I mumbled so quiet that I never even realized that I said that out loud.

He just growled.....yet again

Then he started his lecture which I didn't even pay attention to.

"Skye you are my mate blah blah blah" *growl*

"blah blah I am going to keep you by my side forever blah blah" *growl*

I got bored and decided to listen to music and just put my earphones in my ears.

Then the next thing I know it's being yanked out of my ears and thrown across the room. Causing the ipod to break/crack.

"what the fuck!" I yelled in his face

"what do you mean 'what the fuck!'..... I am fucking talking to you and you start listening to music!"

"because I dont wanna hear your big ass yap about something I don't give a crap about!"

"oh Skye you just crossed the fucking line!"

"I don't care! I don't want to be your mate! I would of if you calmed your possessive cocky big ass!"

"Skye your coming with me right now! And are never leaving my side!" he yelled undoing my handcuffs

Right when he was about to grab my hand I got of the bed and bolted to the door. Needing air.

"Skye...i order you not to cross that door and if you do your consequences will be horrible!" he boomed in his alpha voice

I was about to give in but my wolf decided to be on my side

Since she didn't like her mate treating her like this so we fought the urge to go to him.

"oh ya?!" yelled back my back still to him.

I finally turned around and glared at him.

"watch me" I growled using the same words he used on me earlier. Then running faster then ever out the door.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

OMG! Best chapter that I EVER wrote! I love it! But most of all poor Skye she faced a lot with Blake not letting her breath! But anyways lots of drama in this chapter! So tell me what you think and please oh pleaaaaaaaassssssseeeee read my authors note!

Oh and now my important note!

THANK YOU! EVERYBODY! Who has read, voted, commented, fanned! Thank you guys sooooo much! I used to just read stories on wattpad but always wanted to write a story so I got the idea to write a werewolf story! And it filled me with happiness watching my number of reads and votes raise! It was like magic! So, today I reached 111 votes! And I was just shocked so thank you again! So I hope all my readers enjoy this book!

Ps: sorry if this story is going too slow!