Chapter 35: She came to me instead

Okay, okay! You can hate me! Although, I have my reasons! I know you guys probably are really mad. If your not. Then...

Go eat some Nutella.

Anyway..

~lots of love {ARIANNA}

$$$$$$

RECAP OF CHAPTER 34:

~At Blake's house~

I need a shower.

'Go ahead babe.' Blake said in my mind.

Ugh! Reading my mind yet again!

'Exactly.' Blake said. I could just imagine him with a big smirk.

I took a nice warm shower and stepped out, wrapping a fluffy towel around myself.

I walked towards my closet and picked out my undergarments with grey sweatpants and a tank top.

I was about to walk downstairs when I remembered something.....

....

WHERE

WAS

SOPHIA?!

~~~~~~~

Chapter 35: She came to me instead

"Blake we have to go and search for her." I pleaded.

"We can't do anything if she's gone." he yelled at me, frustrated. I flinched. "I only wanted to help her because she helped me and without her help I wouldn't be here right now." I said. I heard Blake sigh then I felt his arms around me.

"I will send out a search party." he said annoyed. God, was I really that annoying?!

"No, I want to search for her myself." I said stubbornly. "No your not, because your actually lucky that I'm sending my men out to search for this unknown girl." he scowled back. Ouch! "Fine." I grumbled. "Anyway I'm heading to bed, you coming up babe?" Blake asked me.

"Yah! In a minute, I just want to take a drink and will be up there soon." I said back as Blake climbed the stairs.

Psh! Could he be anymore stupid? I was NOT going to take a drink! I was going to go and search for Sophia.

I stepped out of the house, as quiet as a mouse. I was about to take another step when I heard shuffling and then some men talking.

Shoot! I quickly blended into the wall, but then remembered that they can smell me.

Ugh! Suddenly they stopped and turned directly towards me.

"Luna?" a deep voice asked.

"Umm." Think fast Skye!

"Luna is not here, please leave a message after the beep?" I asked in a more of a question tone.

"Um..beep?" I tried again.

The two men looked at me then each other and burst out laughing. Yay! Escaping time!

"No, can do Luna! I have no idea where you are going, but I have to tell alpha about this." the mystery boy said wile stopping me from leaving.

What?! Tell Blake? That was a big no-no.

"Please don't tell him!" I pleaded. If Blake knew that I didn't listen to him, then who knows what will happen.

"Sorry, but we have to." The mystery boy said again.

"Pretty please with cherries on top?" I tried again.

"I don't like cherries." grumbled the man as he held onto my forearm and started walking me inside.

"Chocolate syrup?" I tried again.

"Nope."

"Sprinkles?" I asked.

"Naah." he replied.

"God! Do you like anything!" I yelled out to the sky.

"Yes, I do." he replied.

"What?" I snapped

"Fighting."he stated.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Of course the guard would say fighting. We reached mine and Blake's room and the man knocked on the door.

"Alpha, I have to talk to you." said mystery man.

"Alright." Blake said from behind the door. Then 10 seconds later he appeared without a shirt.

"Skye? What took you so long and why did my guard have to bring you to OUR room." Blake yelled at me.

"Um, I got lost?" I asked. Wow. I suck at lying.

Blake scoffed and pulled me inside.

"Stay here while I go and talk with Michael about the stupid thing that you did now." he said while stepping inside the hallway and closing the door behind him.

Woah, woah, woah!

#1: The mystery dudes name is Michael!

#2: Blake pretty much just implied that I always do stupid stuff.

#3: Blake is annoyed by me.

#4: I still haven't found Sophia yet.

I sat on the bed and hummed a random tune when Blake came in and glared at me.

"Oh, what a pretty face." I said sarcastically, while narrowing my eyes at him.

"Don't test me Skye." he warned while stepping closer.

"I wouldn't dare, pretty boy." I scoffed out while rolling my eyes.

"Ugh! Just listen for once." Blake yelled out loud.

"Well you stop being so annoying all the time." I yelled at him.

Blake shook his head and pulled a shirt on.

"Go to sleep, I'll be back." Blake said while leaving the room and slamming the door on his way out.

Wow. What a drama queen. I let a yawn escape my lips and right when I was about to fall asleep, I heard shuffling on the other end of the door.

Suddenly the door opened up and there stood a frightened looking Sophia being held by 2 guards.

"Sophia!" I yelled then stood up an attacked her in a bear hug. She returned it just as fast and her frightened eyes turned into ones of relief.

"Are you okay?" I asked while pulling back to examine her.

"Yes." she replied quietly.

I sent the guards away and sat next to Sophia, on the bed.

"Sophia let's get you cleaned up and then you can explain everything to me." I said to Sophia.

"Yah good idea." she said while heading towards her luggage that was just placed inside the room. Sophia left and stepped inside the washroom to freshen up.

Great! At least one thing was checked off my list!

Find Sophia [check!]

Talk to Blake [Not-Check]

Talk to Rose [Not-Check]

$$$$$$

HELLO! TELL ME WHAT YA THINK OF THIS CHAPTER! WAS IT FUNNY OR BORING ETC...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER! :)