Chapter 42: Home sweet home

Hello my fellow readers! I have finally decided on a new book tittle, thanks to your guys help! For the ones that gave their opinions, thank you very very very much. So the new book tittle will be.......

OH please I don't do possessive!

I have already made a new book cover! I hope you guys like the cover and the new book tittle.

I know some of you voted for options 1 & 3, but I have chosen option 2! :D

Anyway, I am not grounded anymore! I'm still mad at my older sister though! It's sucks being the youngest of the family, you know?

Well I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I'll try to make chapter 43 special!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Chapter 42: Home sweet home

Skye's POV

"Mom!" Me and Rose yelled out loud as she opened up the door for us and our mates.

"Oh darlings!" she cried as she pulled us into her warm, loving embrace.

"We missed you mom." I said as I pulled back.

"I've missed you guys too! It's been what? Almost 2 weeks since I last saw you guys!"

"Ya we know." Rose said with a smile.

Our mom looked behind us at our mates and let us go.

"Oh, Alpha Blake, beta tristan." my mom said nodding at them.

"Luna." they both replied.

"Come on in." my mom said while moving aside.

We stepped further into the house. I took a deep breath, taking in the smell of a place I used to call home.

"Where is everyone?" I asked, slightly disappointed that they never greeted us.

"Oh, well your dads in a meeting with Jason"(their 22 year old brother and alpha to be.)

"What about the rest?" Rose asked.

"They all went grocery shopping, except for the twins. I think their in the play room." mom answered.

Me and rose quickly ran down to the play room and burst open the door. Our adorable twin brother and sister were playing with a toy train on the floor.

They quickly turned there head around, at the sound of the door opening. Before I could even blink, chase and Lilly had their tiny arms around us.

"Sissys!" they yelled out loud in their cute baby voices.

I took chase on my hip while rose took Lilly.

"We missed you guys too." I said while placing a kiss on both of their cheeks.

Me and rose made our way back upstairs to find Jason back along with my dad. They were both talking to Blake and Tristan.

"Dad." I said before putting chase down.

He looked up and his eyes landed on me and Rose. He stood up and pulled us into a tight embrace.

"How are my beautiful girls?" he asked, pulling back.

"Were fine, what about you?" rose said.

"I'm great." he said, giving us a warm smile, before going back to his seat.

"What forgot about me?" Jason asked.

"Oh course not Jason." me and rose said jokingly.

He pulled us into a hug and kissed the top of our heads, but that got interrupted once we heard a growl.