Chapter 34: My Saviour :)

Hello mates! I'm bored! :( I don't know why... But I have school tomorrow, but am writing this chapter. I sort of am on a tiny writters block. So no need to worry about me not finishing the book, but.....

I just wanted to warn you guys

about the slow updates (which I'm sure you are already aware of)! Anyway....I'm babbling.

By the way sorry if your confused but I AM GOING TO FINISH THIS BOOK

I know that I say I'm always busy but nothing can get in the way of my writing :)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Recap of chapter 33:

Then we continued running.........

but

Only

For

About

5

More

Seconds

Since

Somebody

Stopped

Me

...

A ice cold hand wrapped around my forearm and pulled me into their chest.

"Where are you going?" he growled.

He

As

In

......

DAMON.

Blake please hurry....

Because the thing that happened next...

I sure wish..

Didn't.

$@$@$

Chapter 34: My savior ;)

"Fuck off!" I yelled towards Damon. He was squeezing the crap out of me.

"Why didn't that spell work, eh?!" he asked.

"What are you? Got something hidden in that pretty body of yours?" he asked while checking me out and licking his lips.

"Your blakie-boo will not be able to save you now." he said as about 10 men appeared behind him.

Damon started unbuckling his pants.

"Sophia! Run!" I yelled out to the poor girl.

She shook her head, frozen in place.

I was going to get raped! He probably didn't even have protection.

Suddenly, I felt power go through my veins and my eyes turned blood red, my body was glowing a bright white as I punched Damon in the face.

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME.

I had turned into hulk for a second. I was still glowing and was seriously getting curious as to what that was.

'Power' whispered my wolf.

All of a sudden, I was getting taken down by 15 men! I guess Damon called some more in.

"Fucking bitch! I will kill you!" Damon yelled at me.

Then I heard it. A voice that I missed.... A LOT.

"Don't you dare. Damon." Blake growled/ snarled out.

"Shut it Blake." Damon said smirking at blake who had about 50 men behind him.

Damon went up to Blake and punched him square in the face since Blake was looking at me. His wolf calling.

I growled and lunged myself towards him, but the guards held me tight.

~WARNING MATURE CONTENT IS IN THIS SECTION OF THE CHAPTER~

|

\/

I pushed the guards off of me and they fell on the ground, as blood sputtered out of some parts of their body, from the impact to their cuts.

I attacked the guards while watching Blake from the corner of my eye.

HE WAS BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF DAMON.

Blood covered Damon's face and hands. Damon coughed out blood as Blake kicked him in the stomach.

Suddenly, I saw Damon's beta charging at Blake.

I growled in defense and charged at him, tackling him to the ground.

I punched, kicked and bruised Damon's beta.

"A finishing touch." I mumbled to myself before spitting on him and reaching Blake, who by now looked like he killed damon; from the blood covering his fist and shirt.

"Did you kill him?" I whispered at a Blake with Black eyes; out of fury.

"Yes I did." blake growled.

~Mature substance over~

Then it got quiet and I was suddenly pulled into a hug.

"Are you alright?" he asked me.

"Yes." I replied looking deep in his eyes.

"Good, I promise nothing like this will ever happen again." he said.

His face was so honest and handsome that I couldn't help what I did next;

..

I KISSED HIM.

Finally we pulled back since I needed air.

"What was that about?" he asked giving me a warm smile.

"I actually missed you." I said and then kissed his cheek and intertwined our hands.

~At Blake's house~

I need a shower.

'Go ahead babe.' Blake said in my mind.

Ugh! Reading my mind yet again!

'Exactly.' Blake said. I could just imagine him with a big smirk.

I took a nice warm shower and stepped out, wrapping a fluffy towel around myself.

I walked towards my closet and picked out my undergarments with grey sweatpants and a tank top.

I was about to walk downstairs when I remembered something.....

....

WHERE

WAS

SOPHIA?!

~~~~~~

HAHAHAHA! THAT WAS EPIC TO WRITE! :)