Chapter 4 - Starting HAT films

Smith woke up to see Trott's smaller frame stretched out over his own. A wave of emotions fluttered around inside if him. Alex reached out a hand and stroked down a wild hair from Chris' head. The smaller man twitched under the feeling but he curled into the sensation. Smith chuckled slightly and lifted Trott off of his lap. Rising to his feet, Alex made his way over to the kitchen, leaving his sleeping friend behind. Ross came down with an empty mug and nodded a greeting to Alex. "Beautiful couple." Ross grinned, making reference to Chris and Alex spooning all last night. "Shut up." Smith muttered, he turned around to make a coffee and to hid a pink flush overthrowing his features. Ross chuckled quietly hoping not to wake Chris up to which Smith shook his head and leaned up against the counter. The kettle boiled and once he had made a suitable coffee Alex ventured to sit at the dining table, Ross following behind. After the usual morning talk of, 'How did you sleep' or 'What time did you get to bed', Ross looked Smith levely in the eyes, "You know it would be okay if you two got together..." Ross trailed of towards the end. Alex stared at him in disbelief. Taking what Ross said as a joke, Smith began to laugh and shook his head, "What're you on mate?" But when Ross didn't join in Smith couldn't avoid the subject any longer. His eyes dropped and wouldn't meet Ross', his posture slipped until he was hunched over and a rough hand came to cover his face. "It is that obvious?" Alex whispered miserably, his face sliding from his hands to rest on the table.

"It's not a bad thing mate." Ross gave a grunt, "You love who you love" Alex nodded and accepted Ross' comments but it did nothing to boost his confidence. He sighed heavily and forced himself to meet Ross' eyes, "He was beaten. Trott was beaten to a pulp before, when we were kids, because some boys thought he was gay. He never said he was." Alex admitted, but then spoke his true fear, "He might not even like me, he may have a girlfriend I mean, it's hopeless let's just leave it at that". Alex got up from the table taking his coffee and the topic of conversation with him, abandoning any notion of hope at the kitchen table. Passing Trott's curled up sleeping form on the way to his room, a sad smile ghosted Alex's face, 'this is hopeless.'

Chris woke up in a balled up position, the blanket thrown neatly over his body. He felt alone and cold, looking around with squinted eyes, Trott noticed that Smith was no longer next to him, or even downstairs. Slowly making his way off of the sofa and into the kitchen Chris spotted Ross eyeing him from the kitchen table, just glances over his phone but Chris noticed. "What mate?" Trott rubbed his awakening eyes. Ross sighed heavily then shook his head, "Nothing." After Chris had made his coffee he went and sat by Ross, who put his phone down out of politeness. "I was thinking," Ross hummed making sure he had Chris' attention, "Let's start a YouTube channel. Put our talents to use." He smiled. Chris nodded and put his mug down, "Is Smith joining us?" Ross lifted an eyebrow at Trott's question, "If you want him to." Chris shifted in his chair, "I mean, if he's still into all of that stuff. We used to go to a gaming and design club together when we were kids" he muttered, fiddling with the hem of his, well his 'borrowed' hoodie. Noticing how Trott didn't seem to appreciate the 'let's all tell Ross about how we met his flatmate and how good we were of good friends *wink wink nudge nudge* time' Ross looked over sadly at his smaller friend. "I'll go ask him mate, I'm sure he'll be up for it." Ross uttered with more enthusiasm than what was necessary. Ross trotted up the stairs and knocked on the door of Smith's room. He opened the door to see the ginger laid out on his bed half asleep. "Mate we're starting a YouTube channel!" Ross announced, Smith just nodded in response, half asleep. "Is uh- Um Trott joining us? I mean he likes that stuff." Smith muttered. Ross raised both eyebrow as Smith blushed slightly but re-buried his face into the pillow. "Haha yeah, mate, he is. Well I shall leave you to rest. Good day!" He boomed before walking out. Rushing down the stairs, Ross came and smiled at Trott, "Okay so let's start this channel!"

A/N: Good day! Behind the scenes of CatsAndFangirls, lies two females of the human kind and we just wanted to say a BIG thankyou to everyone who has read and supported our fan fiction! Best of all its nice to meet people who also ship this ship (they're so cute!) and we hope we will continue to entertain you!