Chapter 12.5 - Happy Valentines

"Hurry up Smith." Chris groaned and wound a dark, mossy green scarf around his neck. Smith came down in none other than a burgundy top, but surprised Trott with a pair of denim jeans. He smiled lazily but couldn't manage to hide the excitement in his eyes. They both shrugged on their coats, shouting a 'Bye' to Ross who grunted in reply. Smith opened the front door then waited outside for Trott with his hand out stretched. Chris shut the door and smiled before taking a step and lacing their fingers together. The late winter wind blew a small chill in the air so Alex moved their hands into his coat pocket, forcing them to stand closer, and made little circle patterns with his thumb on Chris' hand. They strolled around, hand in hand, ignoring all the looks they received and just enjoyed each other's company. By the time they reached the town, they had let go of each other's hands. A few fans of their YouTube channel came and had photos and said 'Happy Valentines'. A proud feeling washed over the both of them. They weren't that famous and were surprised anyone had actually been able to recognise them. Once they said goodbye, they continued on with the task at hand. They went into the nearest game store and bought a random choice of game, some fifa cards and a new Xbox remote. Happy with their purchases, Trott and Smith made their way back home.

"Happy Valentines day you prick." Smith cooed smugly as Chris handed over the presents they had bought for Ross. Staring at the two of them, Ross raised an eyebrow, shocked and speechless. "Why?" was all he could muster whist looking confused at the gifts. Trott and Smith exchanged a smile then both looked at Ross. "Think of it more as a thank you," Chris started. "Thanks for putting up with our shit. But most of all, thanks for bringing us together." Alex looked down lovingly at Trott and reached out to kiss the top of his head. Ross sighed but it turned quickly into a chuckle, "Thanks guys." He beamed at them. He was glad they appreciated him but he was even more glad about how happy they made each other. "Well I'm gonna head to my room and do some editing, leave you lovers alone. Try not to be too loud." Ross smirked. Blushing, Chris glared at Ross. Alex thanked him and soon they were left alone. "Gotta love Ross." Trott hummed, glad that his friend enjoyed the gift. "Hey you better not be cheating on me." Smith moaned and flung his arms around Chris' shoulders, "Especially not with Ross." Alex pouted when Trott shook his head and chuckled. Cupping Smith's face with his hands, Trott brushed a thumb along Smith's cheek bone. "Don't be an idiot." Chris muttered, his eyes slowly losing themselves in Alex's. Smith's arms dropped down to Trott's waist and pulled their bodies together. "Happy Valentines day, twat." Trott whispered before Smith's lips caressed his own. It was a soft and delicate kiss, one that conveyed their emotions, but it lasted a lifetime. They pulled away and knocked foreheads, resting against one another. Alex ducked down slightly and brushed his lips on Chris', this time Trott pushed up and kissed Smith. This kiss was harder and hungrier. Trott's hands slid up and gripped onto Smith's hair, curling his fingers into the strands. Once this kiss was over, the aftermath left them feeling elated and content, their breathing slightly rugged. "Yeah," Alex breathed, "Happy Valentines."

A/N: Good Day!

Sorry there might be a lack of updates 'cause Holly has left me to go on holiday. *Cue the single tear* And obviously I feel bad writing without her amazing spelling correcting skills. So I made a compromise and wrote a .5 chapter! Again sorry guys but I hope you have a great Valentines day!