Extra p.6: My letter to the World 💜

Dear world:

Thank you for introducing the Coronavirus to us. Thank you for making it apparent on our radars because now, we have won the war.

You may have taken some people's friends and family members away, but with that said, you have motivated us to be stronger and healthier. We are scared right now, but that fear will turn into joy because of our friends who work with medicine. A vaccine is already being worked on right now and as we wait for our friends to finish the grueling effort it takes to do so, we will be stronger for them so their effort is not in vain.

This is not the time for separation. It is the time for unity! We will hold onto our loved ones closer than we have before. We will love others harder than ever by sending encouragement in any way we can.

You may have broken some of our hearts by putting things we love on hold and may have taken some people away from their jobs, but this is only temporary. In the mean time, we will get to enjoy being with our families and friends who work their butts off more, and will have time to do other things we usually miss out on.

You have lost, Coronavirus, and we will show you that. We. .are forever bulletproof. 💜💜💜

#WeWillNotBeBroken #WeAreForeverBulletproof