Chapter Fifteen - Mika

"What the hell did she do now?" I balled my hands into fists and looked at Max as he stood in front of me with a worried look on his face.

"She kissed me as Keira turned the corner. Well, she tried to anyway but I pushed her away from me before she got too close but Keira saw and now she's on the verge of ripping Stacey's head off in the corridor. You have to hurry Mika; you're the only one that can stop her from doing something she'll regret."

"What the fuck is her problem? Why does she torment Keira so much, if it's not one thing then it's another and it never ends? Okay, where are they now?"

"They're down the corridor near Keira's locker. Mika, there's something else you need to know."

"What?" Max watched me for a few seconds in silence as he cracked his knuckles.

"Stacey's been telling everybody that Keira's been cheating this whole time," I unclenched my hands and took a step towards Max.

"Is that what you think, Max?"

"Of course not but how do I know that she's not telling the truth?"

I'm going to kill that little bitch for what she's done.

"Max, don't be stupid. You know it's not true."

"Do I? Do I really?" I looked at Max in disbelief as he watched me intently and silently.

"Let's talk about this later, just show me where Keira and that stupid bitch is, please," I turned to Steven as he stood by the piano, smiling at me. "I have to go sort out something but I'll talk to you later, okay," he laughed quietly and walked towards me.

"Good luck with that. See ya around Mika," he picked up his bag and stepped past me and walked down the corridor after he said a quick goodbye to Max. I turned back to Max and smiled.

"Shall we go then?"

"Come on," he smiled at me as he hurried out the door and down the corridor with me close behind.

"Back off Stacey before I fucking hurt you," I ran down the corridor towards Keira while she stood in the middle of the corridor, Stacey folded her arms over her chest and said something quietly which made Keira flinch. I slowed my pace to a walk as I casually approached Keira and smiled when she looked at me with eyes full of hatred for Stacey. Stacey laughed when I got close enough to Keira because when she turned around, I could see that Stacey held Keira's phone in her hand.

"I was just waiting for you to show up sooner or later. In the music room with Steven again I see, I would say that it is surprising but I always knew that you were a lying whore," I balled my hands up into fists and forced a smile as she stood there and smiled at me. I really wanted to punch that smile off of her face right now but I can't, well not yet anyway.

"Why does everybody call me that?"

"A lying whore? Because you are one, I've seen you hanging out with Max all by yourself and I'm actually surprised that Keira hasn't figured out that you are totally sleeping with him," she took a step closer towards me and smiled as she looked from Max to me and back again.

"You have no idea what the hell you're talking about Stacey. I've never done that and I never will, understand. I don't go around stealing other girls' boyfriends or ruining everything for them just because I have a petty grudge against them, okay."

"I don't have a grudge against Keira and I certainly don't go around stealing boyfriends left and right just because I can, okay. You have no idea how much I despise you and Keira, you lie, cheat, get things you don't deserve or people you don't deserve," I laughed as it dawned on me why she's been doing this for so long. I called over my shoulder to Max as he leaned against the locker, watching us intently.