Chapter 15

My Hero - Chapter 15

After the police came and found us at Echen House we were sent to the hospital to be looked at. I have seen these blank white walls enough to last me a life time.

I'm alright so I was told I could go home whenever I want. Stiles on the other hand has a concussion and has to stay a little longer.

"I am completely and totally fine" Stiles said trying to leave but Melissa stopped him.

"You completely and totally have a concussion, Stiles. Lie back down" she told him "The doctor said you're not leaving without a CT scan."

"We still haven't paid for the last one" he said shrugging his shoulders trying to leave again.

"Meredith is at the station. Your dad said it could take some time, but he will get her to talk." Melissa said. "Even if I let you go, what would you do?"

"Okay fine" Stiles mumbled and sat back down on his bed. "Could you do me one little favor?" he asked Mellissa.

"Anything" she said.

"Can you get me a tape player?" he asked.

"Like cassettes?" she asked.

"Yes. Tapes" he said.

"Yeah, I'll see what I can do." She said.

"Okay, tapes though" he called after her.

"Cassettes." She said before leaving the room.

"Why do you need something to play cassettes?" I ask him.

He pulls out something from his jacket pocket. I look at it and it's a cassette with Lorraine Martin written on it. "Why do you have that?" I asked him.

"Hey, why don't you go home. It's late and I'm sure you're tired." He said still looking at the cassette.

"Yeah? How am I going to get home?" I asked him.

He looked up at me and thought a little bit. "Oh yeah"
_______________

There was a knock at the door and Melissa walks in. Stiles jumped up and faced her. "Did you find a tape player?"

"No, but I found someone looking for you?" she said to Stiles. Melissa backed away from the door a little and Malia walked in. Melissa walked out and closed the door.

"I heard you almost got killed" she said looking at Stiles.

"I heard you almost got killed" he said back to her.

"I was almost killed too" I said waving my hands around, but they just ignored me.

"Are you okay?" Malia asked Stiles.

"Yeah, Brunski just punched me in the face. Turns out he was a serial killer" he said.

"He came pretty damn close to killing me. I kind of figured he was a serial killer." I said, but they continued on with their conversation.

"What about you?" Stiles asked Malia.

"We almost were set on fire" she said.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Is everyone okay?" Stiles asked

"Basically" she said.

"Are you okay?" He asked her.

"I'm fine" she said. They both just looked at each other for a couple of seconds. "I'm gonna go" she said.

"You don't have to" stiles said.