Chapter 8

My Hero - Chapter 8

Apparently I missed out on all the action last night. Stiles told me that they know who the assassins were and at the scrimmage they actually caught and arrested one of them. Unfortunately the other one, Garrett, got away and they don't know where he is.

Oh, and Lydia decoded another third of the list so Stiles is with her now trying to help her decode the last third. Liam and Malia weren't on the second list, and something tells me that they will probably be on the last third.

I woke up around six this morning and called my uncle telling him I wasn't feeling well hoping to stay home, and luckily he believed me. I texted Liam this morning and told him that I wasn't going to school. He told me that he would come by after school so we could hang out.

Now it's like eleven thirty and I was starting to get bored and I wanted ice cream. I got dressed in my Ride the Lighting tank top with dark blue denim shorts, put on my black converse and tied my hair back. Right when I was about to leave my phone started ringing, it was Scott.

"What do you want Scott?" I asked answering the phone.

"You're good with computers and hacking into things right?" He asked.

"Why do you ask." I said.

"I'm going to tell you something and you have to promise not to freak out. Okay?" He said.

"What are you going to tell me? Did you kill someone? Cause if you did I'm not helping you hide the body" I said.

"No! Um, Liam was kidnapped by Garrett" he said quickly.

"What!" I screamed.

"You heard me. Now I need you to get your laptop. Garrett has Liam's phone, I need you to track it." He said.

I grabbed my laptop and muttered 'hold on' to Scott. My hands were starting to shake while I was doing it. When I finally got the location I was terrified. "Scott?" I said showing the obvious fear in my voice.

"What? Did you get a location?" he asked.

"Yeah I got a location. Oh my god." I said.

"What is it?" he asked getting worried.

"He's right outside my house." I said.

"What?" he asked.

"He's right outside my fucking house Scott! What do I do?" I screamed at him.

"I don't know!" He said franticly.

Then I heard a window downstairs breaking. "Scott I think he's in the house."

"Sarah, hide and keep me on the phone" He said franticly.

I hid under my bed and made sure that my blankets covered most of the sides so he wouldn't see me. I held onto my phone with Scott still on the phone. I heard footsteps come up the stairs and my bedroom door opening and I could hear him walking around in my room. I was trying my hardest to keep my breathing under control and not have a panic attack. I heard the footsteps go back toward my door and my door closed.

I put my phone back to my ear "Scott?" I whispered

"I'm still here" he said

I sigh "I think he's go-"

I was cut off by my own screaming. I was dragged by my feet and was turned around to see Garrett standing above me. He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and stood me up. I manage to get out of his grip and try to make a run for the door. Then something hit me in the back of the head and everything went black