Chapter 17

My Hero - Chapter 17

Liam had to wake up early since there was a morning practice. I thought it was kind of cute that he was trying his hardest not to wake me, but after he tripped on something and literally landed on top of me, I decided to go home and get ready for school.

When I get home, I walk by Stiles' room and see Malia trying to wake him up. "You've got an early morning practice for the big game tomorrow, remember?" she said. He only responded with some incoherent mumbling.

"If I'm gonna watch an entire lacrosse game, you better not suck." she said and was returned with more mumbling from Stiles.

"Remember you were supposed to drive me to school so I could get more studying in for the math test." she said. "The one that determines whether or not I'll a senior next year with you. Stiles!" she said while he turned his back to her. She growled in frusturation.

"Good luck with that." I said motioning to Stiles. "That boy won't wake up for anything."

She looked at me for a few seconds then she smirked a little. She grabbed Stiles and flipped him over and crashed her lips on his. "Really?" I groaned and walked away from the room.

I get to my room and I decide to put absolutely no effort in how I dressed. So I grabbed a plain black t-shirt and black jeans. I throw my hair in a ponytail and I grab my black converse. 

I walk downstairs and head for the door. My uncle came out of the hallway "You're going early today?" he asked.

"Yeah. I was thinking about watching a little of the morning practice and then going to the band room for a little bit before school stars." I said.

"You're not gonna wait to get a ride from Stiles?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Nah, I'll just walk" I said and walked out of the house.

~~~~~~~(I'm being a little lazy and skipping over school)~~~~~~~

As usual, the school day dragged on painfully slow. Since I had no plans after school, I decided to hang out with Stiles and Malia. We honestly did nothing at all. The three of us were in Stiles' room, they studied while I worked on my music.

It was silent until my uncle knocked on the door and walked in. "Drop what you're doing. I'm taking all three of you out to dinner. Whatever you want."

Stiles looked at him in confusion "Dad, I don't think a man in your debt should be treating anyone to anything"

"Well, there is one debt we no longer have to worry about" he said pulling an envelope out of his back pocket and handing it to Stiles.

"What is that?" I asked.

"A letter of apology from Echen House." He said, "Apparently they've decided to forgive our debt due to uh- well, you two and Lydia almost getting murdered."

"They can do that?" Malia asked surprised.

"They can do it. They did it" He said smiling.

"I have never been so happy to have almost been murdered" Stiles said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, look, we're not of it yet, but we're gonna be okay." he said. "And at least for the moment, I can afford to take my son, his girlfriend, and my niece out for dinner."

Stiles slammed his book shut and stood up while I was putting my papers back in my folder. "Malia" my uncle said "What's your favorite food?"

She looked up at him "Deer." We all stop and look at her.

"Pizza" Stiles said slowly "She likes pizza." She looked at us and smiled.

~~~~~

The next day was the day of the big day, and there is a big problem. No one has heard from Scott or Kira. Derek and Stiles said that they had a date last night, but neither of them showed up at school or practice.