Chapter 5

My Hero – Chapter 5

I was getting ready for school and as usual I'm deciding what to wear. I look through my closet at some of my nicer clothing but nothing seems to be catching my eye.

"Screw it" I said and went over to my drawer. I pull out a Red Hot Chili Peppers t-shirt, a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and red tights to put under. I throw my hair in a ponytail and put on my black combat boots.

I couldn't find my backpack so I went to go see if Stiles might have it. "Hey Stiles do you know where my..." I started but stop when I walk in and he's putting chains on Malia's wrists.

"Um. Hey Malia." I said awkwardly

"Hey. You left your backpack in the bleachers. I brought it with me" she said pointing to the corner of the room.

"Thanks. I'm just going to let the two of you continue what you're doing. I'll walk to school." I said grabbing my bag and walking out the door quickly.

"No. we'll be down in ten minutes" Stiles said.

I walk downstairs and see my uncle at the kitchen counter looking through some mail. He looks up when I sit on the counter across from him. "Hi Sarah. How are you feeling?" he asked

"Okay I guess." I said grabbing a granola bar.

"You guess?" he asked raising an eyebrow

"Yeah. I just. I don't know" I said looking down at my hands

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked

Before I could respond Stiles and Malia came into the kitchen "Okay. You ready" he asked me. I nodded and hugged my uncle and we were out the door.

When we get to school we meet Scott, Kira and Lydia and we talked about what we were going to do about the full moon.

"I'm not sharing my basement" Malia said

"Actually, it's my basement" Lydia said "And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time"

"Alright she's still learning" Stiles said defending her.

"But we're going to use the boathouse for Liam." Scott said "It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them."

"But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?" Kira asked

"If it keeps him from murdering someone we chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake" Stiles said. I hit him in the back of the head

"I'm in" Malia said raising her hand.

"We're not killing or kidnapping him." Scott said

"Then let's be smarter. We tell him that there's a party and invite him." Lydia said

"You're going to ask out a freshman" Stiles asked

"No I'm done with teenage boys, but we just so happen to have our own little freshman" she said which made everyone look at me.

"Sarah? No. My baby cousin is not allowed to ask out boys. Especially a beta on the night of the full moon" Stiles said.

"Sarah. You said the other night that you would talk to him and you know what will happen if he isn't chained up tonight." Scott said

"Okay. I'll do it" I said.

When I got to English I sat down and looked at Liam. "Hey, I finished my music and I heard that the piano in the music room was tuned. Want to sneak in during lunch?"