Chapter 22

It's our second, and also last, day here in Disneyland.

We got up a bit later than we did yesterday, but today was going to be a more laid back day.

When we went to go back in the park Liam didn't come with us. Mason said that he wasn't feeling too good today. I offered to stay in the hotel with him, but everyone dragged me out to the park.

We did a lot of shopping and of course, went on more rides. I was still really tired from yesterday since I didn't get much sleep.

At around five I went back to the hotel with the girls to take a short nap to regain some energy for the rest of the night.

~~~~~

I woke up from my nap and saw that the room was empty. I looked at the clock on the nightstand and saw that it was 7:45.

"Oh shit!" I said to myself and jumped out of bed. I looked out the window and saw that the sun was starting to go down.

I changed into jeans and I was walking around in my camisole trying to find a shirt to wear.

As I was looking through my suitcase, I saw a present sitting on the table. I walked over to it and saw my name written on an envelope that was taped to it.

I picked it up and opened it. Inside was a simple card with Mickey and Minnie on it. I opened it and saw a note written in Liam's handwriting.

"What's Mickey without Minnie?
What's Piglet without Pooh?
What's Donald without Daisy?
That's me without you...

When Ariel doesn't sing,
and Pooh hates honey.
When Tigger stops bouncing,
and Goofy isn't funny...

When Peter Pan can't fly,
and Simba never roars.
When Alice can't fit through small doors.
When Dumbo's ears are small...

and 'Happily Ever After' isn't true...

That's when I'll stop loving you..."

Meet me in front of the castle at 9:00pm. Your Prince Charming will be waiting.
(And wear what's inside this box, please!)

- Liam

I probably had the biggest and stupidest smile on my face, but I didn't care. This was too frickin cute.

The letter was absolutely adorable. We've only been dating for about a week so we've never told each other that we love each other.

I opened the box and inside was a maroon crew neck sweater with the Beacon Hills High School logo on it. I picked it up and on the back it said "Dunbar" with Liam's number.

I put it on and loved the fact that it was a little big on me. I threw my hair up into a bun. I grabbed my phone and called Lydia.

"Did you open your present?" She asked as soon as she answered.

"Of course you knew about this." I said shaking my head. "Where are you?"

"We're in Downtown Disney. We'll meet you in front of the Build A Bear."

"Alright, I'm on my way." I said grabbing my room key and walking out the room.

I got to the Build A Bear and stayed with Stiles, Malia, Lydia and Mason and walked around with them. At about 8:45 we made our way back into Disneyland.

"Go on Sarah." Mason said with a wink. "The castle looks amazing at night."

"I'll see you guys later." I said walking away.

I walked kind of slowly towards the castle. I was almost nervous to see Liam. I know nothing bad is going to happen, but still.

When I got there, there were many people taking pictures in front of the castle. I even saw a few proposals within 5 minutes.

I loved the way the castle looks at night. There are so many light around it, it just looks amazing.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and rest their head on my shoulder.

"The castle looked amazing, doesn't it?" Liam asked.

I smiled. "I love the castle at night. The lights make it so much prettier."

I turned around and faced him. "I thought you didn't feel good?"

"Well..."

"You had this all planned out, didn't you?" I said with a small laugh.

"I did." He said with a smile. "There's a lot of people here. Let's go somewhere else."

I nodded and we walked to the Snow White wishing well at the side of the castle.

I stood at the well and smiled. "Snow White's my favorite princess."

"I didn't take you as a princess type of girl." He said.

"I was a little kid once." I said. "That phase didn't last long, but it still happened."

He dug through his pocket and pulled out two nickels. He hands me one of them. "Make a wish."

"That's pretty cheesy."

He rolled his eyes. "Take the damn nickel."

I close my eyes and start thinking what to wish for. Once I had my wish I threw the coin into the well and watched it land in the water.

"What'd you wish for?" Liam asked.

"If I tell you it won't come true." I said.

"No fair!" He whined. I laughed at how childish he acted.

I was going to just tell him my wish, but the waterfall lit up and Snow White started singing. I walked over to the railing by the waterfall and looked in awe.

While I was admiring the fountain. I felt something go around my neck. It startled me at first, but then I realized that it was Liam.

I looked down and saw this beautiful necklace. It was a gold heart and it had three diamonds in the middle shaped like Mikey Mouse.

"Liam, it's beautiful." I said looking up at him.

He smiled. "It's almost as beautiful as you."

I blushed and looked down. He gently grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"Don't look away. I meant every word I said." He said.

I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you."

He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss on the top of my head. "I love you Sarah."

I looked back up at him and smiled. "I love you too Liam."

His eyes lit up and he pulled me in for a kiss.

It didn't last long because after a couple of seconds I heard my annoying cousin.

"Alright you two. Break it up. No PDA in the happiest place on earth."

We broke apart and saw that everyone was there and they all had smiles on their faces...all except Stiles.

The park was about to close and we all walked back to the hotel. While we were walking there was one thought that popped in my head...

My wish came true.

~~~~~
~~~~~

THE END!!!

I know that probably sucked...and it was really cheesy and weird. I'm sorry!

*Just a little side note*
The picture I put here in front of the Disneyland castle is a picture of me that my cousin took on Thanksgiving.