Chapter 6

My Hero - Chapter 6

"Well shit" I said looking at Scott

"I need to go find him" he said

"I'm coming with you." I said

"No you're not" he said

"Scott, unlike everyone else, I've known you for more than six months. How many times have I actually listened to you?" I ask him.

"Fine" he said defeated. "But if I tell you to run, you run. Okay?" I just nodded and followed him.

I obviously cannot run as fast as Scott but I did my best to catch up, but eventually had to stop to catch my breath. I was leaning up against a tree when I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and I'm faced with Chris Argent.

"Holy crap! I'm sorry. You just scared me." I said

"That's okay." He chuckled "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to help Scott" I said

"Me too." He said holding up his crossbow.

Then we heard Liam screaming. We ran and saw Liam about to slash Scott with his claws. Chris shot an arrow and it exploded right above them which made Liam run away.

Scott looked up and saw me and Chris. I think he was surprised to see Chris standing there next to me. He went to help Scott up.

"How did you know?" Scott asked

"I got your text" Chris said "There's a clearing north of here. All you have to do is corner him and the rest is taken care of"

"What are you going to do" I asked Chris

"He's Scott's beta" he told me "The better question is what are you going to do, Scott."

"He won't listen to me" Scott said

"He will if you start using your own words" Chris told him. Then we heard Liam shouting out in pain.

"Here" Chris said handing Scott the control to the hearing senor things.

"Well go!" I said and Scott ran off to find Liam with me and Chris behind him. We catch up with him and see him talking to Liam.

"They can't know about this, my mom, my step-dad, I can't do this to them again." Liam said

"What do you mean again?" Scott asked

"I got kicked out of school, and I deserved it. The way they looked at me when they saw what I did to that car" He said

"Liam, it's okay" Scott said

"They can't see me like this...like...like" He started but Scott cut him off "Like a monster"

I walk slowly towards them. When Liam notices me he jumps up and hugs me. "Sarah I'm so sorry you had to see that." He said not letting go of me.

"Hey." I said pulling away and looking him right in the eyes "It's okay"

He looked like he was about to cry. I just pulled him back into the hug, which calmed him down. Then we hear Scott clear his throat. "Yeah. I'm still here" He said awkwardly.

"We should probably get back to the house. It looks like the sun might be coming up soon." I said taking Liam's hand and we started walking towards the house.

When we got there Stiles, Malia, and Kira were in the living room sitting on the couches. Liam and I sit down and we all just stayed there with music playing. Then I heard the intro for 'Nothing Else Matters' by Metallica. Still with my head on Liam's shoulder I started singing

"So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are, and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way. Life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say, and nothing else matters" I sang

"Trust I seek and I find in you. Every day for us something new. Open mind for a different view, and nothing else matters" I heard Liam continue.

"Never cared for what they do. Never cared for what they know. But I know" we both sang together.

"You guys are so cute, it's sick" I heard Stiles say. I flipped him off before continuing to sing. "So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are, and nothing else matters"

"Never cared for what they do. Never cared for what they know, but I know" Liam sang putting his arm around my shoulders

"Never opened myself this way. Life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say, and nothing else matters. Trust I seek and I find in you, every day for us something new. Open mind for a different view, and nothing else matters" I sang looking up at Liam

"Never cared for what they say. Never cared for games they play. Never cared for what they do. Never cared for what they know, and I know" we sang.

"So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are.

No nothing else matters" I sang closing my eyes and snuggling more into Liam.

"I want to kill him. Can I kill him?" I heard Stiles said before I fell asleep.