Chapter 20

Not edited. Yayy!!! The last chapter, I hope you enjoy it. I couldn't wait to write this c:

~~~~~~~~~~

2 years later...

"Willem! Get your butt over here!" I yelled as I set down my purse on the couch. Willem came running in the room, he was naked and I sighed as his tiny feet slapped against the tile. I snapped my fingers and clothes appeared on Willem and I let out a sigh of relief as he hugged me. He was only a year and three months, but kids who are genies start walking when they're only five months old. "Ready to see grandma?" I asked him and he gave me a nod as he smiled.

I picked him up and set him down on the couch. "Luke! Are you done changing Jane's diaper?" I yelled to Luke. "Yes!" He yelled back and he came into the room with baby Jane. She was only four months old and I couldn't wait for her to start walking. I walked to Luke and Jane saw me and she held out her arms. I chuckled as I grabbed her and held her in my arms.

I placed her on my hip as I walked to the couch and grabbed my purse. "Mama," Willem said as he held up a hand. I sighed as I hung my purse strap around my shoulder and I grabbed his hand. I turned to Luke, "A little help, please," I said and he nodded as he picked up Willem.

We appeared in front of the door of my mom's house. I rung the doorbell and with my free hand and Veronica answered it. "Jane!" She squealed in excitement as she grabbed Jane from my arms. Jane started crying as she looked over at me. I sighed as I walked in and closed the door behind Luke and Willem. My mom was in the kitchen cooking and I joined her. "Do you need any help?" I asked her and she shook her head.

I joined the others in the living room and Veronica was sitting on the couch bouncing Jane on her leg. Willem walked to me and I picked him up. These kids were just a little to attached to me and I only wanted to be free from them at least for a minute so I can talk to my family. I sat down next to Veronica and Jane held out her arms towards me. I placed Willem down on space next to me and then I grabbed Jane. I gently sat her down on my lap.

Luke smiled at me as he sat down next to Travis. Football was on TV and Travis was captivated. I smiled back at Luke and turned to Veronica. "So when do you think Willem will get his powers?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Probably not until he's five or six," I answered and she nodded. "I can't wait for Jane to start walking," Veronica said excitedly and I smiled. "Mama. Hungwee," Willem said as he patted his belly.

"Just wait Willem, Grandma is almost done cooking, okay?" He nodded and then he pointed to his throat, that meant he was thirsty. "Luke can you please go get Willem his sippy cup? It should have juice already in it," I said to Luke and he nodded as he got up and left the room. He came back with the baby bag and he placed it on the table. He took out the green sippy cup and handed it to Willem. Willem grabbed it and started to suck out the juice.

Jane was already sleeping in my arms and I sighed as I stood up. I walked to the recliner and placed her down. I only liked placing her in the recliner was because I knew she wouldn't fall off of it. I grabbed a small blanket from the baby bag and draped it over her. "Dinner's ready!" My mom called to us from the dining room. Everyone got up and walked to the dining room and Luke took Willem with him. I looked over to Jane, I couldn't leave her here by herself. I scooped her up in my arms and walked to the dining room.

I took a seat next to Luke and I sat Jane down on my lap. I cradled her with my left arm and I grabbed my fork with my right hand. We began eating and Luke was helping Willem eat. Jane woke up from all the commotion and the chatter. She looked like she was going to cry and I hushed her as I began rocking her. I ripped a piece of my chicken with my right hand, struggling a little, and bit off half of the piece.