Chapter 13

Not edited!(:

~~~~~~~~~~

I sat staring at Luke while he ate his food. "You're not going to eat?" He asked me as he pointed to my food with his fork. "Uh... I'm not really hungry," I said as I stared down at my plate. "Give it to me. This is so good," he said as he grabbed my plate and slid it to him. "I'll be back. I'm going to the ladies room," I told him and he nodded as I got up and began walking away from the booth.

I ran into someone and I stumbled forward and they caught me. "Oh, hey Brittney." I looked up to see it was Richard that said it. "Hey Richard," I said back and he smiled. "Hey you wanna go dance?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Oh come on, don't be a party pooper," he said as he grabbed my wrist and led me to the dance floor. "I, uh, Richard. I shouldn't... I should go," I yelled over the loud music.

He didn't listen as he grabbed my waist and he started rocking to the music. I stood there looking stupid as I stared at Richard. "Come on!" He whined as he pulled me closer to him. "I know who Luke is," Richard whispered in my ear and I felt shivers go down my back. Arms grabbed me and I turned to see a furious Luke standing there. Richard only smirked and spun on his heel and walked off.

Luke looked over at me and he let out a breath. "I don't understand you," he said and I shook my head. "I... Think I just found out something very serious," I yelled and he shook his head. "Let's go somewhere quiet!" He yelled back and I nodded. He grabbed my wrist and he pulled me outside. "Why were you with him?" He asked me and I took a deep breath. "I didn't mean to, I was on my way to the bathroom. He just came and then kind of like, made me go to the dance floor with him. B-But wait! He said something," I said and Luke raised an eyebrow.

"What did he say?"

"That he knows who you are..."

Luke signed as he put his hands on his hips. He looked away and I could tell he's fighting back his anger. I gently placed my hand on his shoulder, "Look, we don't know how he knows," I said calmly. "Genies aren't supposed to be found out! The more people know they're real, the more danger we are put in!" He hissed and I stepped back, startled. I nodded slowly and then I grabbed his hand.

"This is why I tell you Luke," Otis appeared and walked up to us. An annoyed expression crossed onto Luke's face as he looked at Otis. Otis grinned as he stood next to me. "I don't care what you tell me. This was your doing right?" Luke asked Otis.

"Could possibly be. By the way, I need to borrow your girlfriend," Otis said.

"No!" Luke yelled.

Otis grabbed me and then I was suddenly standing in a large room. "This the master's room. Wait here," Otis said as he smirked and then disappeared.

Then, a large man appeared and stood right before me. I gasped as I looked all the way up. I couldn't see his face. "Are you Brittney?" His voice boomed and Otis appeared next to me. "Y-Yes, sir," I said. "This is the human Luke has been getting involved with," Otis spoke and I felt anger boil inside of me. I turn to give Otis a dirty look and he only smirked.

"Guards! Lock this human away!" The master yelled and I froze.

"No! You will not!" Luke yelled as he walked into the room. "Luke? How dare you betray me?!" The master's voice boomed even louder, making the room shake. I stumbled over and fell to the floor. Otis grabbed me and held me in front of him. A blackhole appeared under my feet and I shrieked. "You come near, she will be dropped!" Otis yelled to Luke. Luke froze as he stared at me. There was pain in his eyes and then he flung at me.

Otis released me and I screamed and I shut my eyes.

I opened my eyes slowly and I looked around. I was lying down on dirt and I sat up. Luke lied there with his eyes shut. "Luke," I whispered as I shook him. His body just rolled over and I panicked. "Luke! Luke!" I yelled as I shook him harder.

Tears formed in my eyes, "Luke!" I shoved him hard and he opened his eyes slowly and rolled onto his side. "Ow!" He yelled out as he looked up at me. "Thank goodness you're alive!" I said as he threw my arms around him. He sat up and embraced me passionately. "You thought that I would be dead? I'm not that weak," he said and I sighed in relief. "Well, I didn't know," I mumbled as I pulled away from him.

The weather began getting windy and my hair began blowing violently. I stood up and brushed the dirt off my pants. Luke stood in front of me as I looked up at me. "Where are we?" I asked Luke. "Still in my world, but far away from Otis and the master." I nodded as I stared at Luke's blonde hair blow over his hazel eyes.

"I'll take you home," Luke said and I nodded again.

*  *  *

Luke and I were laying down in my bed. "I'm sorry that happened," Luke said as he stroked the back of my hand with his thumb. "It's okay... I was just really scared," I said and he nodded. "I don't mean to put you in danger. All I want is to be with you, but it's so hard," Luke sighed as he closed his eyes. I smiled weakly as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"It's alright. We'll go through this together," I whispered to him as I leaned my face closer to his. "Do you trust me?" He asked as his eyes opened and he looked into my eyes. "Of course I do. One hundred percent. You've always been there whenever I was in trouble," I responded and he smiled. He placed a hand on the side of my face. "How about you? Do you trust me?" I asked and his smile widened. "I trust you too. You may be a human, but I trust you," he said and he kissed my forehead.

"I'm just warning you... It's going to be a lot more difficult for the next few days. The master and Otis will search for us now and Otis already knows where you live so this is going to be tricky." Luke rubbed his temples and he took a deep breath.

"What are you planning to do?"

"What I'm planning? I'm planning on changing the rules. I wanna be with you so much, Brittney. The only thing that's truly keeping us away is that stupid rule."

Luke took my hand into his and he rested his head next to mine. "Let's do this together," he said and I nodded. "Yes, let's." I smiled at him and he smiled back. His soft lips gently kissed mine.

Sorry if the chapter was a little short. I needed to update something. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Anyways pleeeeeease VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW ;) anyways thank ya all! I absolutely love writing this book(even though it's not edited yet)

Love you all<3

I'll try to make the next chapter a little more interesting! ^-^