Chapter 3

Not edited ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are my new designs?!" Xavier's voice boomed and I turned to look at him. Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I sighed as I rolled my eyes and I quickly walked to my office. I rummaged through my drawers for my designs and I pulled out the paper and walked back to Xavier's office. I handed him the paper and he snatched it from my hand. He looks over it and nods. "Go down to the sixth floor and begin helping the models dress."

I nod slowly as I walked out of his office. I sighed as I looked down at the floor. "This is horrible..." I got in the elevator and then the genie appeared as soon as the elevator doors closed. I let out a scream and he puts a finger to his lips. "Hush. Anyways, I'm here to announce that you're rich now. Check your bank account," he said as he grinned. "What will be your second wish?" I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know yet," I said and he nodded.

"I'm used to it. All the woman I had been assigned to, usually take up their whole month deciding on their wishes. Take your time, but also don't take your time." He disappeared and I shook my head. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I walked out of the elevator as soon as it dinged and the doors opened.

I walked into the studio I had been instructed to go to and there were models everywhere. "Brittney! Model number seven needs you!" A man's voice called and I nodded. I looked around and saw lonely female looking down. I approached her, "Are you model number seven?" I asked her and she nodded.

She looks at me and then smiles. "What?" I asked her. "You're so pretty," she said and I shook my head. "Thanks, but I think you're a whole lot prettier."

"How can I be? I'm forced to starve myself to get the perfect body."

"Starve yourself?" My eyes widened as they skimmed down to examine her body. She did seem really thin. "Yeah, I have to or I'm not cut out to be a model," she said sadly. "Well, that's dumb. You're perfect the way you are. Anyways, let's get started. What theme were you assigned to?"

"I was assigned to Goth," she said and I nodded. "I'm perfect at that," I said as I let out a laugh.

TAT was hosting a fashion show at the downtown plaza theater and everyone was welcomed to come. It was a surprise TAT was doing it for free. Usually, they charge high fees just to get into the fashion show.

I put together some leather pants, a black shirt and a black ripped up jacket. I straightened her hair, and her bangs until it fell over her eyes. I painted her nails black and put on a black lipstick, black eyeliner and black eye shadow. "Everything black," I chuckled as I finished adding mascara. She smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. "I look completely different," she said and I laughed. "I completely transformed you."

"The fashion show is in like, 4 hours. I don't know why they wanted us to get you ready now." I put all the makeup tools away.

"They want us to practice in our outfits and then they'll have you guys touch us up one last time before it starts."

I nodded as she stood up. "Alright, well I'm heading back up to my office." She nodded and I left the studio, making my way into the elevator. I walked out when it reached the eighth floor and I got back to my office. I saw the piece of paper I was drawing on earlier. I bent over the desk and continued drawing. "Maybe I'll go invite Jack with me to the fashion show," I said to myself as I rested my elbows on the desk.

I nodded as I straightened myself up and walked out of my office, closing the door behind me. I walked down the hallway, making a right at the very end. I walked all the way to the end of the hallway and turned to Jack's office. I quietly turned the doorknob and poked my head inside. There was Alice kissing him as she clutched his tie in her hand. He had his arm around her waist as he kissed her back.