Chapter 27

Robbin POV-

It's the first day back to school since I told Kelly about my mum, after I had finished crying we agreed that we will act as a couple in public.

I was just laying in my bed thinking about Kelly when my alarm went off, for some reason my body decided to wake up early today.

I got up and grabbed some clothes out of the wardrobe, I decided on wearing a plain white shirt with a red and black flannel over it, paired with a pair of ripped skinny jeans and some while shoes.

(What Robbin is wearing)

Once I had gotten my cloths I heading to my bathroom for a shower. My shower only took about 5 minutes because I washed my hair last night, so I didn't have to do it this morning.

I got out of the shower, dried myself with my rainbow unicorn towel and got dressed. I've decided I want to wear more makeup today than normal, if people are going to look at me more because of my relationship. So I decided on doing a cat eye, filling in my eyebrows, adding some eyeshadow and putting on a nude lipstick.

 So I decided on doing a cat eye, filling in my eyebrows, adding some eyeshadow and putting on a nude lipstick

(What Robbins makeup looks like)

Once I had applied everything I straightened my hair and headed downstairs for breakfast.

I made myself something quick and simple, as I spent more tome on my makeup today than normal so I have to be quicker. I decided on making myself boiled eggs and soldiers, which only took less than 10 minutes.

 I decided on making myself boiled eggs and soldiers, which only took less than 10 minutes

(Breakfast)

When I was done with my breakfast I put all of the dishes in the dishwasher and headed to school.

As soon as I got to school I started to look for my baby, yes I'm talking about Kelly, don't judge me.

When see her I immediately start running and jump into her arms and hug her.

"I've missed you" I whined.

"I missed you more than you knew baby" she replied and pecked me on the lips before letting me down.

We all had PE first so when the bell ring we all headed in the same direction.

When getting changed into our gym clothes I couldn't help but admire the beauty beside me.

"Take a picture it lasts longer" she said while smirking and slapping me on the ass.

I squealed and blushed at her action and she just laughed at me.

She aired for me as I finished getting changed as she was already done. We were walking out of the changing rooms while holding hands and Austin came up to us.

"Is it true you a dyke and your with this bitch?" he asked me.

"I wouldn't call myself a dyke no, but yes I am with this amazing woman next to me, that makes me feel things you never could" I said while smirking.

"You should just let me fuck you, you never let me while we were together, but I bet if you had one little taste you would come running back to me" he said cockily.

Kelly replied "even if she did have a taste of the one incher you hide in your pants, I could probably do better with my pinky, what do you think babe?" she asked looking at me.

"You'd defiantly be better than him" I said while thinking of the things she could do to me, like bending me over and...

I need to stop before this gets out of hand.

Austin looks furious and walked away stomping his feet, me and Kelly just laughed at how childish he looked.

Throughout the day I continued to her little comment about how it's not right or how I'm a fag, but it didn't bother me, I accepted what I was bisexual ages ago and have accepted everything to do with it, some people were even saying how brave we were and how they're glad how we can be ourselves.

At lunch we walked to the table and join the other girls conversation.

"What are you lot taking about?" I asked.

"We want to go out to the club at the weekend, but we need someone to get us some fake ids" Angel said while giving me her puppy eyes and pout.

"I'm guessing by your fece, you want me to text Johnny and ask him to make us some"

They all nodded and I sighed.

"Give me a minute and I'll se what I can do" I said while bringing out my phone to text him.

Me: Would you be able to make me some fake ids for the weekend?

Johnny: How many are you wanting?

Me: There's 5 of us.

Johnny: I should be able to get them done on time, for you it will cost 300 for them all, you just need to send me some pictures on a white background.

Me: Thanks, I'll send you the same pictures from last time and get Kelly's for you.

"Hey babe do you happen to have a picture of your face in a white background?" I asked Kelly.

"Yeah I'll send it to you now" she replied.

Me: I've sent you all of the pictures, I'll pay you when I come and pick them up.

Johnny: That's fine, they should be ready for Thursday so you can come and pick Them up then.

Me: Okay see you Thursday.

Johnny: Bye.

I looked up to see all of the girls with hopefully looks on their faces.

"I will get them in Thursday and we can go out Friday night if yo like like"

They all agreed to go out Friday and I will be the DD so I can't drink anything.