Chapter 14

Robbin POV-

It's Tuesday and Kelly has officially been avoiding me for two days. All the girls are wondering what's going on, even though Tiffany said that Kelly told her that she was going through something and she didn't want to talk to anyone about it, no one believes that is the real reason.

Obviously I know the real reason, it's because she doesn't feel the same way about me and kissing her again was a mistake, I mean she could've just told me and we could've remained friends instead of her avoiding all of us.

——————————————————————————

It's now a Friday and the girls have noticed the change in my behaviour, I'm getting annoyed at them continually asking me about it so I'm going to tell them what's been happening at lunch.

After the first three lessons and break comprehending what is going to happen I'm ready to tell the girls the truth.

It's lunch and I'm heading for the table, when the girls spot me they notice my nervousness and ask what's wrong.

"I'm the reason that Kelly's avoiding all of us" they all looked at me and gave me the expression to say continue, "the night we stayed at hers, we were drunk and I told her about my feelings for her, I also kissed her again and cuddles up to her" they all looked at me sympathetically.

"Why didn't you tell us you have feelings for her" Angle asked.

"I didn't think that you would accept it because it can ruin the friendship we all have, which it obviously has done"

"you just need to go and talk to her, you never know she might have feelings for you as well" Audrey said.

"Okay I'll go and see her later after school and try figure something out so she doesn't keep avoiding us." The bell ring and Audrey said "good luck" before heading off to class.

——————————————————————————

School has now finished, it's 7 at night and I've decided that I'm going to go to Kelly's house and talk to her, to say I'm dreading this conversation would be an understatement.

When I arrive at her house I slowly walk up to the door and it's answered bu a smiling Sarah. "Hi, is Kelly in?" I asked.

"Yeah she's up in her room, come on in"

"thanks" I replied and started to walk up to her room.

When I got o her room I knocked on her door and she said "mum I dont want to talk about it" I didn't say anything I just walked into her room "leave me alone please" she said. "I'm not your mum" she turned around quickly and looked down as if she was ashamed of herself.

"Why are you avoiding all of us, I mean sure it wouldn't be as bad if you were just avoiding me, but all the girls are worried about you, I'm worried about you to as well"

"sorry I just did t know what to say to you" she replied with a sad tone.

She talked the said of her bed, to invite me to come sit with her. I accepted the offer but did t say anything.

We were sat on her bed avoiding looking at each other and talking for half an hour until I finally had the guts to ask the question"

"Why didn't you just talk to me, I understand that you dont like me back you didn't have to have to avoid all of us"

"It's not that, you wouldn't understand if I told you"

"Tell me then and I will try and understand" I said in a reassuring tone.

"I've never had feelings for a girl, let alone a relationship" she paused "then you came crashing into my life, making me feel things I've never felt before, and I'm fucking scared, I'm so fucking scared and I dont know what to do or how to handle it, so I avoided you so I didn't have to explain it" she answered quickly while letting tears slip from her eyes.

"You like me back?" I asked with tears on the verge of escaping.

"Of course I like you, I don't know who wouldn't" she said looking into my eyes.

"Can I kiss you please" I whispered, but just loud enough for her to hear me.

"Yes of course you can kiss me" she replied with a smile on her face.

Her lips brush mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery and passionate. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to. In this moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight. "Robbin" she whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. I smile, my heart heart was fluttering at the sound of her voice as I clasp my hands on either side of her face. Never before has my name ever felt so wonderful a one, I think to myself, as I lean in for another and end up deepening the kiss.

I stopped kissing her for a second and let the words "will you do on a date with me on Sunday?" Escape my lips. "Of course" she replied smiling and started to lean in again capturing my lips with her own.