Chapter 12

Kelly POV-

Everyone is starting to get tired, I think that we should go to bed.

"Hey guys I'm exhausted so I'm gonna go to bed" I suggest.

"I think that we should all go to bed it's getting quite late" Audrey said. I looked at the clock and she was right it's nearly two in the morning.

We all agreed that everyone should go to their own rooms, if they want to go to sleep if up to them. We all say goodnight to each other and I give them some clothes to sleep in and they head to their rooms.

"Is it okay if I take a shower and get ready for bed first?" I asked Robbin.

"I don't mind it is your room after all"

"ok I'll see you in a bit"

I pick some clothes to wear tonight then I head to the bathroom and go for a shower.

(What Kelly is wearing to bed)

Once I was finished in the shower I pick up my clothes put them on and brush my teeth. I head into my room and see Robbin laying on my bead looking very deep in thought.

I sneak up behind her and jump on top of her to get her out of her head. She screamed, when she realised it was me she shouted "why the fuck would you do that to me?" While laughing I said "It was funny and I wanted to let you know you can go for a shower now" I smiled she looked at me with an unamused expression and walked into the bathroom.

When she walked out after her shower I couldn't help but admire what she is wearing, I know they are my clothes but she looks so damn good in them. Wait why am I thinking that, I'm not attracted to her in anyway, am I?

She walked towards the bed and got under the duvet with me. She shuffled about and ended up wrapping her arms around me and spooning me, but I didn't mind.

"Kelly can I tell you something" she asked. She sounded quite serious so I replied "yeah of course"

"I really like you" she said, "I replied yeah I like you to" with a smile on my face even though she couldn't see.

"No your not understanding me" she said and I turned around in her arms.

"What do you mean then"

"I like you like you, as in more than a friend way" she said, I must've made a facial expression that she didn't like, because her smile faded and she turned around.

"How long have you felt like this?" I asked.

"Since I first came to your house" she replied quietly.

She was upset so I grabbed her and turned her around, "that's ok, it won't change our friendship" I said and smiled. She started to lean in, I didn't stop her I think I wanted her to kiss me again after the kiss we shared before, so I leaned in to the kiss.

When our lips connected I felt the same sparks I felt when we kissed earlier. The kiss was slow and full of passion.

She tried to deepen the kiss but I don't let her and she groaned, but then I grabbed her waist she squealed and opened her mouth and I deepened the kiss.

When we stopped kissing we didn't say anything and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

——————————————————————————

When we woke up in the morning it was really awkward, we didn't discuss what happened last night, in fact we didn't talk about anything.

We both walked downstairs and saw the girls sitting at the table, with a stack of pancakes in the middle. It looks like they were waiting for us because no one was eating yet.

"Finally we were waiting for you two to come downstairs" one of them asked but I wasn't paying attention I was thinking about last night. "Sorry we were up late" Robbin answered back, not looking into anyone's eyes.

We all tucked into the pancakes, but me and Robbin were being silent and not saying anything.

They all noticed and asked what was wrong but we both replied saying nothing was wrong, but I don't think they believed us but they didn't bring it up again while we were eating breakfast.