Chapter 21

Tiffany POV-

It's now Tuesday and we have decided as a group that we will go to the local shopping centre and but loads of new clothes.

When we have all gotten dressed we go downstairs for breakfast, Audrey decided she'll make us something to eat, so we all sat watching the originals on the tv while she was slaving away in the kitchen.

When she had finished she called us att to the table to eat, she has made us all breakfast burritos, what included bacon, hash browns, egg, sausage and avocado.

(Breakfast)

It looked amazing, as soon as the plates were placed in front of us we tucked in very quickly, Angel proceeded to say "it's like an orgasm in my mouth." We all looked at her questionably and then burst out laughing, that's a classic thing Angel does, blurts our something funny and ride at the same time.

When we we down I offered to do all the dishes, but they wouldn't let me, they only allowed me to wash up, And the rest of them dry and put everything away.

When we had finished I grabbed the car keys and headed to the car, eventually the girls we strolling down the drive heading towards the car. When they got in I typed in the stress on the navigation system and set off.

We arrived at the place at about 11 so we are going to go shopping first, there are so many shops so I think that we will be here for a while.

I was determined to go to Victoria secret first, so I was trying to convince them to come with me, the only reason they don't wanna come is because it's about a 5 minute walk because its at the other side of the centre.

"I'll pay for everyone's lunch if we can go there fist"

"What is there to eat here?" Audrey asked.

Kelly replied "KFC, Taco Bell, Nando's, subway, Greggs and dominos"

"Please can we go to Nando's I haven't had it in ages" Angel said.

"I don't mind going there" I replied.

We all agreed that once we had been shopping we would go and eat at Nando's.

When we arrived at Victoria secret I was surprised to  see so many differ clothes, if you can't tell I have never been to a Victoria secret shop before, I've only ever shopped online.

(Inside Victoria secret)

Once we had looked around everyone went there separate ways, except Kelly and Robbin who stuck together.

——————————————————————————
Robbin POV-

Me and Kelly  were looking around the store, I saw so many things I wanted to try on, so I just started to grab things, I'm not going to but everything, I'm just going to try them one and see which ones I like best while teasing Kelly at the same time.

When I had picked out 5 pairs of matching underwear as well as some lingerie, I headed towards the fitting rooms pulling Kelly with me, who had her arms full of clothes.

The first couple of sets I tried on I don't like and I was down to my last pair, a matching red set, when I had put them on I though they fit me perfectly, I still wanted to tease Kelly so I called her, as soon as she was outside the stall I pulled her in with me.

(What Robbin is wearing)

When she first looked at me she started biting her lip, she also has an emotion in her eyes I've only ever seen once, and that was lust.

"You look so sexy" she whispered in my ear, while backing me up against the wall. I let out a small whimper and she started to smirk.

"If we weren't in a dressing room, I don't think I would be able to resist you" she commented while trailing her fingers down my sides, making me shiver under her touch.

The next thing I knew, she had slammed her lips to mine and nearly knocked all wind from my lungs.
I hardly had a moment to react before she pressed her tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth. It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of our perfumes being exchanged in the intermingling of our billowing breaths. My arms reached up and tangled around her neck. In an instant I had pulled away and arched my back leaning more into the wall, moaning in the contact of body heat against my own, as she pushed her knee in between my legs and started moved it against my covered core firmly, before I drew back into her lips. I could nearly feel the slight burn from the mints she had before as it rolled off my tongue and seeped down my throat with every push of her tongue against mine.

When we split apart and she removed her thigh from my core, we were breathless, she looked at me and proceeded to walk away while saying "You should know I'm the only one that can tease." She said while smirking as she teasingly rubbed the soaked underwear shielding her aching pussy. Then suddenly she stopped and started exiting the room.

When she exited I was till breathing heavily, I was so confused about what just happened, if anyone saw me I bet they would make fun of me for looking as red as a tomato.

Once I had calmed down I changed out of the clothes and went to but some of the lingerie and underwear.

When I had payed for everything g I went to the doors and waited outside for the rest of them, Audrey was the first one out, as soon as she saw me she smirked and said said "just to let you know your blushing so much, also next time you and Kelly are together in a changing room, make sure there's no one in the one next to you, I could hear everything."

A couple of minutes later we were all outside the store deciding where to go next, we decided to go to a couple more shops and then go get lunch at Nando's.