Chapter 9

Thank you Bootycheeks2003 for all the advice you have given me.

——————————————————————————
Kelly POV -

It's been a couple of days since Robbin came to my house, we seem to be getting even closer and spending more time together. She showed me around the area and told me some of the best places to go to have fun and eat out.

Today is Friday and it's the last day of my first week of school here, I'm surprised I made such good friends with the group so quickly, we all just seem to click.

I've talked about them with my mum and she told me to invite them all over for dinner, so I'm going to ask them at lunch when we are all together, if they would like to come over after school.

It's now lunch time and I'm walking over to the table with Tiffany.

"Hey I have something to ask you lot"

"Okay, what is it?" Audrey asks sounding confused.

"It's nothing bad, just I've talked about you to my mum and she's invited you all to dinner tonight at my house, we could go there after school"

"Sure I'd love to" Robbin replied, and all the others agreed as well.

I texted my mum to say that all the girls will happily come to dinner tonight.

Me: All the girls said they will come to dinner tonight.

Mum: Okay, will everyone be okay with spaghetti meatballs and garlic bread?

Me: Yeah I'm sure everyone will be ok with that.

Mum: Okay, see you later.

Me: Bye.

It's now the end of the day and I'm waiting with Tiffany for the girls to come out. When they arrive we decided that everyone will follow me as only Robbin has been to my house before.

——————————————————————————
Audrey POV -

When we got to Kelly's house we were greeted by her mum, who insisted that we call her Sarah and not anything else. Once we all agreed Kelly took us all up to her room.

As soon as we got to her room everyone except Robbin was looking around and admiring her room, Robbin just got in and jumped onto the bed, like she's been here before.

I swear something is going on between them two because since the breakup they seem to be getting closer. I've also noticed the little glances Robbin has been giving Kelly, but I don't think Kelly knows she keeps doing that.

I've decided that when I'm alone with Robbin I'm going to ask her, because she doesn't normally get close to people so quickly, unless they mean something to her.

I must've been in my own world because apparently they have been calling my name for about half a minute. "Hey are you okay" Robbin asked. "Yeah, just thinking about something" I replied.

Kelly then said "well we are going to the cinema room to watch a movie before dinner"

"you have a fucking cinema room" I squeaked out in surprise.

"yeah" Kelly replied while laughing.

Everyone decided on watching a romantic comedy before dinner. We all sat at the back in a row and the movie was started.

Near the end of the movie I heard Sarah calling us saying that dinner was ready, so we paused the movie and all headed downstairs and sat at the table.

There were plates of spaghetti bolognese with meatballs and garlic bread. "This looks amazing Sarah thank you for inviting us to dinner"

 "This looks amazing Sarah thank you for inviting us to dinner"

(Spaghetti bolognese and meatballs with garlic bread)

"No problem at all, I'm glad I get to meet the people my daughter has been talking non stop about"

"mum please don't embarrass me"

"no promises"

We were all having fun and talking throughout dinner, when we're finished me and Robbin offered to do the dishes, Sarah rejected our offer at first, but we were able to convince her to let us do it.

This was my chance to ask Robbin what is going on with her and Kelly.

"Hey Robbin can I ask you something?" I asked in a serous manner.

"Sure what is it?"

"What's going on with you and Kelly, I've seen the looks you have been giving her and I know this isn't the first time at her house" when I said this I say her cheeks start to go a little red.

She cleared her throat and said "no it's not the first time I've been to her house, I've been a few times, she invited me after I broke up with Austin and listened to what I had to say"

"Okay, but that doesn't explain what is going on between you two"

With that Robbin replied timidly "I think I sort of maybe like her"

"I knew it, I could tell by the adoration on your eyes when you look at her"

"wait your not mad, I though everyone would think I'll ruin everyone's friendship with her"

"no, I think you two would make a great couple, you get along so well" I commented.

"thank you" She replied awkwardly.

We continued to talk while washing up, when we were done Robbin took me back in to the cinema room and we continued to watch the movie.