Chapter 5

Thank you so much for reading my book and giving me advice on writing.

——————————————————————————

Robbins POV -

It's finally lunch time, classes are so boring it feels like ages before they are done. As I sit down with my friends I spot Tiffany, it seems like she is with the new girl still.

The group of jocks keep catcalling her, and she does the unthinkable. She stands up against Kevin, the leader of the group. It was so funny to watch you could see the embarrassment on his face, I think I'm going to like the new girl.

As they come closer to us, I start to notice how attractive the new girl really is, she has blonde hair and bright blue eyes. When I met her gaze, I felt drawn into her eyes. The icy blueness generated a feeling like I was being pulled into a lake of frozen emotions. It was like all the myriad shades of blue swirled together to form a whirlpool of apprehension. I could tell by her body language that she didn't like attention and was shy, and those flickering azure orbs confirmed my thoughts.

As Tiffany was introducing Angel and Audrey all I could do was stare at the beauty in front of me. When Tiffany started to introduce me i obviously averted my gaze, so it didn't look like I was checking her out.

Her gaze was a bit more obvious, I could feel her eyes looking me up and down, so I started smirking ,then I heard Tiffany saying "and last but not least this is Robbin"

"Hi Robbin it's nice to meet you" Kelly said quietly, i replied "you to Kelly" while still smirking. She was blushing, I'm guessing it was because I caught her checking me out.

When she noticed I was looking at her she attempted to hide her face behind her white fingers, her cheeks became a color to rival the rose-pink hue of her nail polish, and shone through the gaps.

As I was thinking all of this, I feel someone beside me sit down and kiss the side of my face.

"Hey babe" Austin, my boyfriend says while leaning in.

I give him a quick peck on the lips and reply "hey, how are you"

"I'm good, I missed you so much though"

"I missed you to" I say, even though it wasn't true, I don't feel the connection I had with him when we first started dating, but I don't want to break up with him and male him angry, as he has had problems with his anger in the past.

——————————————————————————

(Austin, looks a bit older because he got held back in school and is 19 years old)

——————————————————————————

I was zoning in and out of the conversation when I suddenly heard "babe are you going to introduce me to your new friend" whispered into my ear, "yeah, Kelly this is my boyfriend Austin, Austin this is Kelly, she's new to the school"

"Nice to meet you Kelly, if you ever need any help just give me a call and I'll come to your rescue" he says while grinning. I roll my eyes, while Kelly replies "sure, but I think that i'll be ok" Audrey laughed at her response and Austin frowned, but quickly smiles again and kisses me cheek.

We continue to talk until the end of lunch, as we are all in the same grade we all have PE at the same time, so we walk there al together. Austin goes into his changing room and we go into ours.

While we were changing I couldn't help but admire Kelly as she was taking off her shirt. Her golden hair flowing down her shoulders, she even has the definition of a six pack. I started to blush when I noticed I was checking her out, instead of getting changed, so I got changed as quickly as possible.

I think Audrey knew something was going on as she came up to me and said "are you alright, you're a little red" while the corners of her mouth were lifting up a little. "I'm fine I just have a little bit of a headache" I told her back, obviously lying. "So should I act like you weren't checking out Kelly, I mean I was doing the same thing, she has the body of a goddess" when she said this I started blushing even more and she started to laugh and walked over to our friends.

I started running to get to them as I was stood in one place for a while. "Robbin are you ok?" Angel asked."yeah i'm fine thanks for asking" I say while Audrey was smirking.

Today we had track which I was excited for, as I am the best at track at the school, not bragging just stating facts. The coach told us to run around the track 6 times after we have warmed up and everyone groaned except me and Kelly.

Once we had all warmed up, the coach blew her whistle and we all set off. All of us started with a slower pace, but a couple of us were still getting ahead of everyone else, to my surprise Kelly was apart of this group.

Me and Kelly has now gone around the track five time's by now, and everyone else had only been around about three times, I was surprised that Kelly could keep up. It was the last lap so I started to go into a sprint, Kelly did the same thing.

We were getting down to the last 50 meters and Kelly started to get in front of me, she ended up beating me by a fraction of a second.

"You're really good at track"

"I was the best on the team at my old school"

"you should join the team, we need more runners like you"

"I'll think about it"

——————————————————————————

It's finally the end of the day and I get to go home and relax for a couple of hours. As I was walking outside I noticed Kelly with a helmet, she's even sexier to me now she rides a bike.

I notice her walk up to a Kawasaki Ninja, which is my dream bike. She got on the bike and drove away, For once I can't wait for school tomorrow because then I get to see her again.