Chapter 24

Kelly POV-

I finished putting my things away about half an hour ago, it's now around seven, after I was done I just laid on my bed next to Robbin, she looks so peaceful and cute while sleeping, so I was admiring her.

I noticed her eyes were on me and asked "How long have you been awake"

"Long enough to know you have been staring at me for a while"

I became flustered and replied "you just look really cute when your sleeping, anyway my mum left us some dinner in the oven to keep it warm because she went to bed earlier than normal, do you want to go eat?"

"Yes please, I'm actually really hungry" after she said this I heard her stomach rumple and she turned red immediately.

"Let's go" I say while dragging her downstairs by her hand.

Once I realised what I was doing I let go of her hands and started to blush again, she looked at me and started giggling, so I just stuck out my tongue at her and continued walking, I know it's childish but it was funny.

"You do know you can hold my hand, we are going out" she said while wrapping her arms around my wrist, holding me from behind and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I know I'm just not used to being affectionate with someone in public, in my last relationship we weren't affectionate in front of other people just by ourselves, also my mum doesn't know I like girls yet let alone that I'm going out with you" I said, I turned my head and kissed her on the cheek before heading to the oven to get the plates of food out.

We both had a plate of chicken curry with steamed rice topped with various garnishes, including cucumber, it looked really nice, my mum has always loved cooking so her food is always nice though.

(Chicken curry with steamed rice)

I placed the plates on the table and went to get us some cutlery and drinks.

"Babe what would you like to drink?" I asked.

"Do you have any cordial?"

"Yeah, we have orange and pineapple, black current and lemon."

"Please can I have a glass of the orange one please"

"Sure"

I got both of our drinks and took them to the table along with the cutlery, and sat down opposite Robbin.

We ate in silence, but it wasn't awkward, it was a comfortable silence.

When we were both finished she asked "do you want to watch a movie before bed?"

"Sure, you go pick it and get it ready, while I finish washing up"

"Okay"

She went upstairs, I'm guessing to my bedroom, so we could cuddle. I've noticed while watching movies she likes to be close to people, but I don't mind asking as it's me she's close to.

When I had finished all the washing up I went upstairs and got changed into some comfy clothes. So I put on a loose grey shot and some leggings.

 So I put on a loose grey shot and some leggings

(What Kelly is wearing)

When I entered thee room I didn't expect Robbin to be laying on my bed with a set of lingerie on which was white and lacy and didn't leave much to my imagination, I'm guessing she bought it while we were in Victoria secret, when wasn't looking.

(What Robbin is wearing)

"Why are you wearing that, not that I'm complaining, but it's gonna be a little distracting while trying to watch the movie"

"I'm just getting you back for the last week, or do you not remember what you have been doing to me?"

I groaned and she laughed.

We got into bed and cuddled together and she pressed play. I have to admit, this is one of the best times she has gotten me by teasing me. I dont know how I'm going to get through this movie without doing anything.

Halfway through I though fuck it.

I grabbed her face, turned it towards me and smashed my lips against hers, we were making out for a good 15 minutes until he finally split apart.

"If that's going to happen when I tease you, I should do it more often" she said.

"Please dont, you know that's my job, but it was so hard to concentrate on anything else except you, when wearing that" she laughed and turned back to watch the movie, I also turned towards the movie and continued to watch it, even though I don't have a clue what's going on because I was watching Robbin before instead of the movie.