Chapter 19

(Image of the cabin above)

Kelly POV-

Its been a couple of weeks since we told the truth to the girls and it's now the end of the week (Friday) and we all have a week off school next week, so I have decided that I will ask my mum if I can go to the cabin a couple of hours away that she owns, it's quite large if I remember correctly and has a outdoor swimming pool, it's been a while since I have been there. It's also near an amusement park and big shopping centre so there are lots of things to do there, so we are not in the cabin the whole week.

It's lunch and I'm going to ask the girls if they want to come for the week, if my mum allows us to use it.

When I sit at the table I ask them if they want to go, but only if my mum allows us but i tell them I haven't asked her yet, but she will probably let us.

They all start squealing and saying they'd love to come to the cabin over the holidays.

The bell rings and we all say goodbye and head off to our classes. It feels like the classes go on for hours because we have a week to be free from this prison.

When the bell rings for the end of the day everyone cheers in the class and the teacher rolls her eyes and tells us to have a good holiday, we all shout bye and shoot out of the classroom to our vehicles and head home.

When I get home I shout for my mum, but she doesn't answer me so I guess she's still at work. I decided I'll go to the living room and watch some tv while I wait for her to get home.

——————————————————————————

"Hey have you had a good day at school"

"I've told you before no one enjoys school, but it was okay o guess"

She rolled her eyes and started walking to the kitchen.

"Mum please can I ask for a favour?"

"Depends what it is"

"Please can I go to your cabin with the girls during the holidays?" I said while giving her puppy eyes.

She laughed at me and said "of course you can as long as you don't trash the place"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, I'm gonna go to them now" I say while hugging her and then running up the stairs.

Me: Guess what bitches.

Audrey: What?

Tiffany: What?

Angel: What?

Robbin: What?

Me: No fun you're meant to guess, but I guess I can tell you, guess who gets to go to the cabin over the holiday?

Robbin: Your mum said we can go?

Me: Yes, I knew she would.

Angel: My bags are already packed when are we going?

Audrey: Your a little eager aren't you if you've already packed?

Angel: It's a fucking cabin in the forest of course I am.

Me: If everyone packs we can go tomorrow lunch tome if you'd like.

Robbin: Yes please.

Audrey: Can't wait.

Angel: You can probably guess my answer.