Chapter 18

Kelly POV-

It's Monday today, and I can finally stop avoiding everyone because everything has been sorted out, I'm excited because I haven't talked to the girls in so long, I missed there little shenanigans.

First I actually need to get out of the warmth of my bed, but my room is so cold in the morning it's nearly impossible.

I decided that today I would wear something a little warmer thank usual so I went for a graphic T-shirt, with a black leather jacket, with a pair of blue ripped skinny jeans and to top it of my black leather boots.

I went to the bathroom had a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face and applied my makeup. Once I was done I went down stairs to go get breakfast, I still had half an hour before I needed to set off so I decided to go for avocado, garlic powder and onion powder mashed together on 2 a slices of toast, with 2 fried eggs on top and some poppy and sesame seeds to top it off and a glass of orange juice. This only took me about 10 minutes so I did t rush while eating and just scrolled through Instagram on my phone.

 This only took me about 10 minutes so I did t rush while eating and just scrolled through Instagram on my phone

(Kelly's breakfast)

Once I was done with my breakfast, I put all of the washing up in the dishwasher and turned it on. I proceed to walk across the dark oak wood flooring and exited the house, not forgetting to lock the door behind me.

I got on my bike, put my helmet on and set off to school.

When I arrived I was greeted by 4 girls, I'm pretty sure you know who they are, they started questioning me about why I wasn't talking to them, while Robbin was standing in the back awkwardly, of course I didn't tell them why I was avoiding them, I just let them continue to rant about it.

This continued to happen throughout the day, at break, in lessons, at lunch and even when I was going to the toilet.

Robbin had told me that she told them she liked me and that's why I was avoiding them, but they don't know about the date or me linking her back, we're just taking it slow and don't really want people to know we both like each other yet.

——————————————————————————

This went on for the whole week, literally it's Friday and I am still being pestered about it.

I decided that I am going to text Robbin and ask if we can tell them the truth, I can't go on like this, they're literally making me lose my mind.

Me: Do you mind if we tell the girls the truth, they won't stop nagging about it and it's getting really tiring.

Robbin: I don't mind at all, I was just waiting to make sure you were okay with it.

Me: Thank you for doing that, I think I'm going to tell them at lunch to get it over with as soon as possible.

Robbin: Sure I dont mind, you don't have to be worried, remember I'll be there with you and the first think we'll make a cute couple already.

Me: Okay, I'm going off my phone now before the teacher confiscated it.

Robbin: Okay bye see you at lunch❤️

Me: Bye❤️

It's now lunchtime and I'm shitting myself, I know they wouldn't be worried out or anything, I'm just not used to get it g close to people this quickly and telling them personal things.

As soon as I get to the table the nagging begins again, I can't take it anymore.

"Will you three shut up and I'll tell you the fucking reason" I said, as soon as this escaped my mouth the three of them fell into silence.

"As you know Robbin told me she liked me and kissed me again when we were drunk" I said, they all nodded their heads, I continued "I didn't know what to do because I had never had felling so strongly for someone, let alone a girl, so I didn't know what to think or say to her, therefore I was avoiding the conversation. Robbin came to my house on Friday and we sorted everything out.

They were all looking at me with there eyes and mouths wide open and I slowly reached across the table and lifted their chins up, me and Robbin let out a chuckle at their reaction.

Then the questions begin again.

"How did you to make up?"

"Are you a couple?"

"What's going to be your ship name?"

"What did you do when you admitted it to her?"

"Are you going to date?"

Me and Robbin just ignored all of the questions being asked, and started to eat our lunches. The questions eventually stopped, but this was only after about 20 minutes of torture.