Chapter 23

Robbin POV-

Today is Friday, it's the day that we finally leave the cabin, which upsets me a little because I had a really good time where and o got even closer to Kelly.

I am the first one awake, so I have decided that I will try and make breakfast, I'm not the best cook in the world, but I can make some simple things and follow recipes.

I decided to make some french toast with syrup, butter and a mix of berries, which is simple for me to do without messing it up, I wish I was as good at cooking as Audrey and Kelly, but I wasn't gifted with that skill sadly.

(Breakfast)

When everyone arrives downstairs everyone grabs a serving of french toast and starts eating.

When we have finished eating, we head upstairs and get into our swimwear as last night we decided we will swim for an hour or 2 before setting off home.

We had all washed our swimsuits from the first day, so we decided to just use the same ones again. She came down, and all I could think about was the first when we went swimming, when she gripped my waist and she was nibbling and sucking on my ear, that turned me on so much, more than I would like to admit, it took me a while to go back to the girls because i had to calm myself down.

When I got out of my own head, I followed the girls to the swimming pool.

After one and a half hours of swimming and lounging around we headed upstairs to grab the rest of our things, like all the new clothes we bought while here and the stuff we came with, and put them in the car so they are ready when we want to set off.

——————————————————————————

We set off at around half 12 and arrived back in town at around 4 o'clock. While in the drive we were all taking, as well as singing and dancing along to the music Audrey was playing through her phone.

After a while Kelly has dropped all of the girls off to their own houses, and we were on way to mine.

After a while we decided that I could stay at her house tonight, so we turned around and went in the direction of her house.

When we arrived at her house we grabbed all of her things and started dragging them towards the door, we left most of my things in the car except some clothes for tonight and tomorrow and some essentials, when we got inside we were greeted by Sarah.

Immediately she grabbed Kelly and pulled her into a hug, she wouldn't let go of her and it looked like she was suffocating her.

When she finally let go of her she noticed me and greeted me.

The next hour or so consisted of Sarah asking loads of questions about our trip, of course we answered all the questions to as much detail as possible, obviously missing out a couple of things that happened during the trip.

When we had finished being interrogated we were allowed to go upstairs. We carried all of the luggage and placed it into the bedroom, as soon as I let go of the luggage I leaped into her bed, it's so comfortable and soft.

"Do you love my bed or something?"

"What do you mean?"

"Every time you get into my room you basically attack my bed"

"I'm just tired and your bed is so comfortable"

"If your tired have a nap for a bit"

"Are you sure, I'm here to spend time with you"

"Nap for a bit, I'm going to be putting things away for a pout an hour so I'll wake you up when I'm done"

"Okay, thank you"

I wrapped myself in the covers and got comfortable, after a couple of minutes I was drifting off to sleep.