Chapter 14

Hey guys, sorry I've been AWOL for forever.  Schools' been a really pain and I swear I've been missing writing more than anything.  I can't make promises but uploads will be a little off until Christmas, that's when I'll been done with all my college applications!! YAY!!

RECAP: I was trapped between Kyle and my locker.  The proximity of how close he was is making my body react in strange ways.  Those sparks were no longer just sparks, it was a full blown fire.  I looked in his eyes to see my emotions mirrored in his eyes.  

The next thing I know, we're in an empty classroom with his hand gripping my waist tight.  I couldn't help the stupid grin that appeared on my face because God, this, this was making me feel complete.

Chapter 14

Surrounding me was his winter fresh woody smell.  God I loved this smell.  It was forever engraved in my mind.  Everything about him was, his soft brown hair, his strong jaw, his soft lips, his blazing greenish blue eyes.  How can eyes that color be filled with so much fire?

His arms never let me go.

"Kyle."

"Mmm?" He mumbled into my neck.

"Not here." He stopped and looked me dead in the eye for 5 seconds, calculating what I said.  In a swift movement, I was in his arms and we were out the back door of the school. 

Oh God, skipping was turning into a habit.  I might as well drop out of school and raise three kids in a trailer.

I was to engrossed in his soaking up his features that I didn't realize we were by a river in a forest.  What the heck?  He saw my perplexed expression and chuckled.

He slided down the side of the tree with me on top straddling him, "The perks of being a werewolf."

I gave him a tight smile.  I wasn't used to the concept.  It was still weird for me; I was accepting it. In other words I was coping with it for him, it's not easy, but I'm trying.

He looked hurt and that hurt me.  I was never into the whole prince charming thing, never understood how they felt, or said they felt in that romance movie.  But now, I was finally getting it.  My heart was on fire.  This, this felt right.

I sighed in content and leaned into him.

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing interesting."

"Everything about you is interesting, I'm sure your thoughts fit the criteria."

I smiled, I didn't want to answer him, instead I kissed him.  He didn't seem to mind.  

Just as the kiss was intensifying he broke it. "Now that's not fair."

"I don't know what you're talking about?" I gave him an innocent look, but I'm pretty sure I had a good enough idea of what he was implying.