Chapter 16

Guys I am so sorry. Wow that doesn't even cut.  I moved this summer and started classes early.  And Before that was AP exams and graduation and I just pushed it off, again my greatest apologizes.  I just got used to my classes recently, and college pretty much sucks.  If I had any idea, I wouldv'e failed high school on purpose.  I miss you guys dearly and I missed the characters and everything about why I was even writing to begin with.  Your comments are what truely motivated me to write this chapter. Your support is astonishing and omg I sound like a big sab.  Anyways enjoy it.  Love you guys.  

Recap: I leaned against the side of the house and crossed my arms over my chest just waiting.  When he stopped, he froze for a moment, his body tensing, then his head whipped towards my in speed that might snap a neck in half.  The expression on his face was shock, surprise, and happiness.  

He started to walk towards me.

I smirked at him, and when he was just a foot away I said, "Darling, you fight like a girl."

Chapter 16

He raised an eyebrow, "Oh yeah?"

"Ye-" The word didn't escape my mouth before I was dropped onto the floor with him looming on top of me.

"Now, what were you saying?"

I quirked an eyebrow and spoke in a soft voice, "I was saying, you fight like-" I felt him relax his stance and put all of my strength into getting out of the cage his arms created. The surprise of my movement caused him to lose enough balance for me to able to be the one looming over him instead, "a girl." 

He grinned and looked down at my chest. "I can accept that if this is the view I'll be getting out of it." 

I laughed and moved away, "You're just a perv Kyle."

"What? I was talking about the beautiful view of the sky I could see laying down."

"Yeah, of course that's what you're talking about."

He had a guilty grin, "Baby, you know you caught my attention with your amazing personality and intelligence."

"And you know your sincere honesty is what sealed the deal, or maybe that was just some freak werewolf thing."  His face fell at that, and I instantly realized the weight of the words I had said.  "That's not what I meant Kyle; it was a genuine joke."

He forced a smile back on, but I can tell it was restrained.  His eyes were saying something completely different from what came out of his mouth.  "Yeah, I know.  Jeez." He tried imitating me, "Take a joke."  I gently pushed him off trying to stand up.

"So I ran into Lara before coming here."  I tried to get his mind off of things; maybe then he would stop thinking about it.

"Okay, and what happened?"

"Nothing, just thought I should mention it."

"Yeah, but you wouldn't mention it unless it held some sort of significance."

"Yes I would."

"Well its that and the fact that I can feel a tingling vibe coming off of you."  His finger tips ran over my neck gently, sending shudder through my body.  The bite mark.  He gave me a knowing look; one that said, 'you're act isn't working, and you really suck at lying.'  

"It's just that something really weird happened." I remembered back to how she was like a puppet when I got upset, and a searing jolt of fear ran up my spine.

He tilted his head and narrowed his eyes, "Like what?"  His voice was full of curiosity and compassion.

 I thought back to the way she froze up, and the words slipped out like a first time ice skater on ice. "Like Lara being a puppet when I talked to her.  You should have seen it Kyle; it was so weird, scary even. I just got mad at her and the next thing you know she was frozen, almost like she was glued."