Chapter 3

THANKS FOR THE READS GUYS :)

Picture of Lara -------------------->

Chapter 3

I needed to really get a grip because I was acting so unlike me.

I growl and called him mine. 

Really? What the hell is wrong with me? I just met the boy 3 hours ago.

This school was really big and I had no idea where I was heading.  I found myself in the football field and took a seat on the bleachers.  I must have set off the vibe of being crazy.  Well, at least I know I won't be staying here long.  

I couldn't wait til the day was over.  I had enough for the whole week actually.  I can always feel "sick" and just leave, but there was no point, only three periods left.  Suck it up Scar!!

I don't know how long I sat there but I was surprised with how fast the time seemed to pass by.  The next thing I know the bell ring.  I made my way to English.  We spent the whole time reading Hamlet.  Then, there was chemistry where we worked on thermodynamics.  These two periods fly blew and I only had one period left. Yes!! In my mind, I was currently doing a little happy dance.

I'm glad gym was my last period.  That way I really don't have to care about getting too sweaty because I'll just head home right away.  I headed to the locker room and I saw a couple of familar faces aside from Lara and was glad.  So if Lara does think I'm crazy, I'll have someone else to talk to instead of just walking around the gym like a lonely loser.

I changed quickly into some sweatpants and headed striaght into the gym.  It was too cold to play outside with it being the being of November.  To the front of the gym, there was a little desk with a chair. In that chair was a tall, bald, and fit teacher.  Mr. Dunn, I think but I heard people call him Coach Dunn.  So either way it was Dunn.

I was one of the first to get to class considering how fast I change, so I didn't know what to do with myself.  I just sat down the floor next to the bleachers waiting for everyone to just pile in.  I started to think about Eddie.  Man, I can't wait til he comes.  I had gym with him in my old school and all we would do is just have competitions.  I always won, well at least he always let me win.  There was this one time I lost in a game of horse; I throw a tantrum and wouldn't talk to him for a week.  So I don't know why he would possibly let me win all the time.

"Hey there." I looked up to see Kyle there in all his hotness.  This shirt really defined his toned chest.

"Hey. I didn't know you had this class."

"Yeah well, I do." I laughed and looked into his gorgeous eyes, "Why did run off like that?"

So he didn't forget about it. Great. "Uh, I was just feeling a little sick."

He narrowed his eyes like he knew I was lying and that the reason behind it was obvious.  If he did know the reason behind it he didn't mention it.  He sat down next to me and I felt my head subconsciously tilt towards him.  He smiled at that and I  couldn't help but grin back.

"You know, I never really liked Stacy."  Oh God, he was going to mention it.  Please, please, please don't let this happen.  Please!

"Hey guys." Lara came running towards us.  Thank you!!! I don't think I've ever been this relieved before, I heard Kyle growl at the interruption.  I gotta say, it was weird at first, but now it's kinda sexy.

"Hey Lara," I can hear the eagerness in my voice, Lara just raised her eyebrows at how relieved my voice was.  

"Okay. Listen up.  I don't have time to babysit you today, so if you guys just run 5 laps, you have a free period."  Coach Dunn spoke with such a powerful voice.  Wow he was an ideal gym teacher.  You know how most gym teachers are so out of shape, yeah that wasn't the case this time.  Finally!  

"Yes! Can this class get any better?" I gotta say, Lara was a bit too excited to run 5 laps.  She didn't really seem like the athletic type.  

I, on the other hand, wasn' too excited.  My dad always made me run way too many laps on weekends when he was teaching me self-defense.  I told him that I didn't really need to learn it but he just said I'd thank him for later.  Well later still hadn't come.

After the five laps everyone just went off into groups and I started to head back to where I was sitting next to the bleachers.  Lara was still talking to someone but Kyle just followed right behind me.

"So, are you doing anything after school?"

"Unpacking more things."  

"Hmm."

"Why?"

"I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to do something."  Was he asking me out?

I narrowed my eyes and smirked, "Am I really that irresistible that you can't wait until tomorrow to see me again?"

He laughed and muttered something so low I could barely make out the words. "You have no idea."

I didn't say anything after that because my phone vibrated and distracted me completely.

Change of plans.

What? NO. Don't tell me you're not coming this weekend. Eddie, I swear I'll kill you >:(

No don't worry.  Actually just the opposite, I'm coming on Friday...afternoon.

What? How? Don't you have school?

Yeah, but I really don't feel like going, so I'll just pick you up from school and we can go hang out anywhere.  Text me the address.

Okay that's great, because there's this party on Friday and I really love that I won't be going alone now :D

Oh so, I do get to bag some bitches, whatttt!!!

Oh God don't start talking like that, it's not funny when you read it in your head.  It's only funny in person.

Whatever you say.  I know you still laughed though.

Okay, maybe a little.

I spent the rest of the period texting Eddie.  And I was more than glad when the bell rang signaling the end of a very long and humiliating day. I went home right away.

Kyle's POV

God, my mate is so beautiful.  I know she feels the pull as well.  Why is she being so distant?  I watched her text the whole time and I just wanted to break the phone in pieces so she can actually focus on me. Every time I'm actually going to tell her, something or someone interrupts. 

I felt tucks in my head and instantly knew that someone wanted me to let my gaurd down.

What?

Alpha, you need to get to the pack house now. Aiden sounded urgent, so I knew it must have been important if my beta couldn't just handle it.

I let my wolf take over and took off running in the pack house's direction.

Is everything okay?

Uhm I don't really know if you can call it that.

I felt my muscles twitch with the need to go faster.  Once I got there, I put my clothes back on before sprinting into the house

"What's going on?"

Aiden was the one to speak, "Hunters, they just moved on our territory."

"Are they going to cause any trouble for us?"

"They claim to have come because of all the rogues that are around this area, but you can never trust them."

"Yeah I know.  I want to see them immediately."

He looked hesitant.

"What?"

"Well, you might be a little shocked."

"Why the hell would I be shocked.  Aiden, I didn't make you beta so you can send me cryptic messages.  So tell me. Now."

"It's just that, I don't think you want to know who they are."

"Who are they?"