Chapter 7

HEY GUYS I'M SO EXCITED THAT YOU ENJOY READING THIS AS MUCH AS I ENJOY WRITING IT YAY :D

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN

Recap:

My door bursted open, "Scarlett, what happened, are you okay?" 

I looked over the bed to see my dad standing there.  To where he was standing I look like I was sitting on the floor naked, because my bra straps fell off my shoulders and he could only see from my shoulders up.

From where I was however, I was straddling a very panicked Eddie while my father was a few steps.  Shit, how do I get out of this one?

Chapter 7

"Dad!" My voice was so high pitched.  I cleared my throat.  "What are you do here?"

"I," He looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here, "Come downstairs when you're ready." He left, just like that.

I sighed in relief.  My heart was pounding so fast I thought it was going to explode out of my chest.  I looked down at Eddie to face a hyperventilating boy.

"God, that was so close.  I don't think your dad needs anymore reasons to hate me."

I could still hear my heart pounded, "Yeah, I would have been dead.  And I'm not exagerating."

I looked down at  Eddie and his expression was so hopeful.  His eyes flicked down to my lips and he held my wrists.  Slowly, he was pulling me down so that our faces were only a breath away.  I knew what was going to happen, but I didn't pull back and protest.  I wanted Eddie to wash away all the complications in my life.  I was again being selfish.  

Even after I told him yesterday it didn't feel right.  I was playing with his head and I've never been this guilty in my life.  Why was I doing this to him?

Because Kyle's always with a girl and you need to give him a taste of his own medicine. God, I hate that voice at the back of your head that's always right.  This is wrong.  This is so wrong.

Then why wasn't I stopping?

Because even though it feels wrong, you still like it.

Ugh, shut up.  

Great I was now yelling at myself in my own head, I can almost taste the crazy.

I focused on Eddie, he was looking at me hesitantly.  I guess he saw confirmation in my eyes because his lips were against mine in an instant.

As soon as the kiss started to get intense, I heard a knock on the door that made me jump 2 feet in the air

Okay, maybe not literally, but along the lines.

"Scarlett, what's taking so long?"

"Uh, I'm on my way dad.  Just give me a minute."  I giggled at how different this was from all the times Eddie ever slept over.  

I never thought I'd be put in this situation.  Ever.  I wasn't a prude or anything, but most of time I only ever went to 2nd base.  And never, ever, anywhere near my house.  So this was definitely a first. 

Eddie looked amused. "You know, this is the first time a girl ever laughed after I kissed her, usually they sigh in content."

I laughed even harder, "You're so cocky." 

I pushed his shoulder down as I got up and went to the shower.  I can still smell the chlorine from the pool still on me. 

The hot water felt so good against my skin.  I felt like I was in a different realm altogether.  My mind was numb and I was in a state of peace.